Twenty

I saw her walk towards me and I heard

"Alex can we talk?"

I wanted so bad to hug and take that port away but I felt broken.

"Not right now Tia I have the little ones and I don't want to lose them. But what are you doing here?"

"I'm here to see and talk to you Alex." She said

"I don't know Tia. The way I'm seeing things is you got her to be with now."

"No Alex it's nothing like that I promise. Just give me the chance to prove it to you. Please" she said with tears coming down.

I went over and hugged her and calmed her down.

"Hey it's ok. Just relax ok. Look right now isn't the best time but once I'm done here I can comes to yours ok." I said while rubbing her back. I felt her nod in my upper stomach. I pulled away from the hug and gave her a small smile. I saw a dude running up to them. I don't know what came over me but I protectively stood in front of everyone.

"Whoa there that is just my fiance. " I heard Anika say

"Oh sorry it's just my sister don't like men so much." I could hear Amy sniffling.

"Hey princess I got you. I tied you no one would hurt you ok." I wiped her tears and she put her head in my neck. That's when I heard more crying I know it wasn't Amy. So I turned around and saw Lee crying. So kneeled down to her and opened my other arm she ran into me.

"Hey little one it's ok. I'm protect you as well. Try to take a big breath for me."

She did once she calmed down I had both girls in my arm.

"Hey boys why don't we go pick out some prizes and then head home. Maybe play video games?"

They nodded their heads. I turn back to Tia.

"I will call when I'm on my way."

Then walked off the prize area. The girls stayed in my arms and pointed out what they wanted. The boys ended up getting it for them. Once it seemed like everyone had a bag of toys we headed out. Once in the car I called Lee's mom but she didn't pick up. So I decided to just take her to the house. On the way all the kids were snoring.

Once I got home I text Dave to help me take them inside. He came out followed by Jess and Emily.

"I see you wore them out again." Dave says.

"Yea, but hey they had fun." I said smiling back at him.

"So, I will get the boys and you get the girls?" He asked

"Yea that's good. If you you ladies wouldn't mind grabbing their bags."

They nodded and smiled at me and took the bags. I put the girls in Amy's room. Soon as they laid down they cuddled each other. I made sure to turn on the baby monitor and take the other part with me. I saw Dave come out of Liam's room.

"Did you call her mom?"

"Yea twice but she didn't pick up. I was going to call her again in thirty minutes."

"Oh ok that sounds good. I have this friend that could use your company's help." He ask nervously

"No need to be nervous Dave. Your my family and if they are your friend then I will try my best to help them."

I looked at him and seen that he was crying.

"Hey man why...."

He interrupted me with a hug. I just hugged back not knowing why this was happening.