Eighteen

So before reading I had to change Alex. I couldn't find the person i used @. So yea. But I hope this is ok. If you guys have anyone in mind let me know and drop their @. So above is Alex.

After seeing to phone I didnt know what to do or think. But if it was the truth then I shouldn't be surprised because nothing in my life goes right. But I decided to just go to sleep and deal with it later.

I woke up with two small bodies on me. I looked and saw the kids cuddling into my sides. I saw that it was only about two in the morning. I grabbed my phone to see of I had any messages. I did but not from Tia. I had one from Jess, my lawyer and Tia's friend.

The message from Jess was just asking  if I could pick the kids up from school tommorrow since she has to work a little late. The one from my lawyer was concerning Emily and Tyler. I  hesitated opening the last message because depending on what it was it could either back me or leaving me thinking more. For me neither seemed like a good pick. Stop being a pussy and just open the damn thing.

It said look I like you. And when I mean that I mean I LIKE you. Tia is going to miss out one a wonderful person but I would be damn if I did. If things dont work out I will shoot my shot. 😉😉😉😘. Oh yea they went home together.

I had to read it about three times before I understood it clearly. WTF. This can't be happening but then again I do look good if I do say so myself. Not the time. Even though she says Tia went home with her I'm going to put my trust in Tia. She hasn't given me a reason not to trust her. This had to happen as soon as I was enjoying life.

I put the phone down and tried to go to sleep. I felt a third small body on my legs and knew it was Tyler. I decided to let him just stay there because he has had a rough day. After that I slowly drifted to sleep.

My phone went off. I picked it up to see it was my assistant to let me know I had a meeting with a business that needed my help. I slowly and gently removed myself from the three little bodies  and went to the my room to get a change of clothes. I knocked but didn't get a response so I figured she was downstairs with Jess. I went to my closet and got my outfit and underwear. Went to my bathroom and did my routine.

I went downstairs and saw Jess and Emily cooking.

"Morning ladies." I said giving Jess a kiss on the cheek. And sending a smile  to Emily. She is wearing one of Jessica's sundresses.

"You beautiful Emily as do you Jess" I tell her

"Th Thank you." Emily says with a whisper and blush on cheeks.

"Even better with blush." I say chuckling

"You know I'm the same age as Jess right." She says back

"Well one age is just a number and two I think that every woman should be complemented that includes you." I say grabbing a water. She just finished cooking with blush on her face and neck.

"I have a early meeting l. I will pick then up from school and we might go to the arcade if that is fine with you ladies."

"Yes that us fine I know you will protect them." Jess says

"You don't have to take Tyler. I ......" Emily starts to say.

"It's ok really. The kid could use some fun to ease his mind you know. And I don't mind at all." I say to her

"Well if it's not to much. Thank you."

"Good then we can have girl time once I'm off of work." Jess says with a huge smile.