Chapter 51

Love you guys!

Chapter 51

Emethyst's POV

I laid on my bed in sullen silence after what happened. I stared through the window on the ceiling, as I watched Spearow and other flying types I didn't recognize fly by. Mimikyu sat next to me, and refused to leave my side. Froslass and Gengar were downstairs playing with the other Pokemon I assumed. My dad, Ash, and Rotom Dex were watching some detective show that Rotom was high key obsessed with. He even wore a weird blonde wig every time he watched it. After what happened; I wasn't in the mood to really be sociable. The redness on my arms had gone away, so I didn't have worry about anyone asking me questions. 

"Hey, Emethyst!" I heard Ash exclaim from below. "You coming down here?!" He called.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance, and sighed. "Sorry, I'm not in the mood." I said, blandly. Mimikyu waddled over closer to me, and perched herself on my stomach. I sat up a little to where I was elevated on my pillow, as I looked at her.

"You know you can go down there and play with the other Pokemon, if you want." I said to Mimikyu, as I looked at her beady eyes underneath her cloth. "You don't have to stay up here with me." I said. I knew she was probably bored up here with me.

"Kyu." Mimikyu said, as she shook her head side to side.

I allowed a small smile once I realized she was staying by my side like I stayed by hers in her time of need. I was still scared for what was to come after that brawl with my dad. I knew it was going to be hard for me to get over what happened, but he did seem genuinely sorry.

I picked Mimikyu up, and sat up to where she was now on my lap. I hugged her tightly. "Thank you, Mimikyu." I said to her, as I felt her warmth on my chest.

"Kyu." She said, as I felt her warm shadow arms wrap around me once again. It was amazing, because I never knew a Pokemon could be so full of love. Gengar and Froslass give me alot of love, but the love I felt from Mimikyu was like no other. She was like my little adopted baby. "Thank you for staying by my side." I said to her, quietly.

Out of nowhere; I was reminded of my Ghostium Z. I had completely forgotten about it until now. I don't know what triggered the memory, but I put Mimikyu down to my left. I got up, and walked over to my Gastly evolution backpack. I bent down, and opened the small front compartment. I found the purple Z Crystal sitting beautifully where I had left it. I picked it up, and examined it in my palm just as I had done earlier.

I still couldn't believe that I obtained this

I still couldn't believe that I obtained this. It still felt like something out of my dreams. I never would have imagined this would have happened. Gengar evolving and battling with my mom one more time was a wish come true.

Z crystal in hand; I walked back over to Mimikyu, who still sat perched up on my bed looking at me. I took a seat next to her on my bed, and examined the Z crystal once more. Mimikyu moved into my lap, and looked at it with me.