The first day

Hinata: Naoko, Aki Tobio, It's time to go. It's your first day at Karasuno. That's where Me and you da-

Naoko: Yea we know you guys met there you told us several times

Aki: Imma see if i can make the volleyball team. If i can make it i guess i'll play if not oh well. I'm not as big of a fan as you Naoko

Hinata: Tobio what time do we have to be there?

Kageyama: in 10 min so let's head out now.

The four of them all get in the car and drive to Karasuno. Naoko and Aki are both dropped off while Hinata and Kageyama drive to find a parking spot. Meanwhile Tsukki and Yamaguchi are also doing the same.

Tsukki: Well if it isn't the king and his partner.

Hinata: Wow Tsukki did you get even taller!?

Yams: Well yea Tsukki is now 220 cm but he stopped growing after college

Kageyama: Wow, 20 years later and you're still calling me the king? You really do still piss me off.

Yams: Ami is Kageyama and Hinata are Tsukki and I'm an old volleyball teammate.

Ami*looks and Hinata*: Are you as tall as me?

Tsukki Kageyama and Yams are laughing their heads off while Hinata just stands there having no idea what to say.

Kageyama: Like father, like daughter. So Ami right?

Ami: yea... who are you?

Kageyama: Kageyama. Are you trying out for volleyball?

Ami: no it's just a club i don't see the point of doing it. It's too much energy wasted.

Hinata: Why volleyball is fu-

Just then the bell rings and school if officially starting. Kageyama and Hinata stare at Tsukki and Yama  in shock.

Kageyama: Volleyball is just a club? Did you force her to say that?

Tsukki: No surprisingly I didn't. I actually tried getting her into the sport bu- What why am I telling you about it?

Hinata: Kageyama it's time to go, we need to get the stuff ready.

Yams: Where are y'all going.

Hinata: We are the new coaches for the boys Volleyball team!!

Kageyama: Yea our son is into volleyball as much as we are. He wanted us to do it for him.

Tsukki: Wow a dad as a coach no two dads as a coach..how embarrassing.

Yams: hehe

Hinata: Ohh shut your face. Why do you wanna help??

Tsukki: And why would I want to do that?

Hinata: Just saying we all did have a really fun 3 years in HS together?

Kageyama: Look we really need to go now hurry up.

Hinata: Ohh shoot i forgot!! Ohh well it was nice catching up bye

Tsukki: Yea whatever

Yams: Byee

Hinata and Kageyama both start running to the gym and end up racing. Hinata wins the race and Kageyama is mad

Hinata: YAY I WON!!

Kageyama: ohh shut it we came here to coach not to mess around. Remember we are not kids anymore.

Hinata: Yea I know. NOW LET'S GO SEE WHO JOINED THE CLUB!!!

When they open the door they see about 50 kids at the gym.

Kageyama: Ohh wow i guess we really left a mark on this place.

Hinata: Did you tell them that we would be coaching?

Kageyama: umm no

Everyone: OHH MY GOSH IT HINATA SHOYO AND KAGEYAMA TOBIO!!!

Hinata and Kageyama both run out of the gym to the nearest room they could find.

Hinata: Well How are we going to do this we can't coach 50 kids almost no one will get to play

Kageyama: Let's all see how they do and cut out the bad players. Okay so we will split the tryouts into 4 parts so all we have to do is keep an eye on about 12 kids. Then based on how they play, we will decide who gets to join the club.

Hinata: Okay lets go tell the principal.

Kageyama and Hinata both go to the principal's office and who they find there is kinda a shocker.

Hinata and Kageyama: YACHI?!