20 | Interrogation Time

Start from the beginning

"Why don't you go for dinner early grandma, I'll handle things here for now."

Candy did not hesitate to scurry towards the office desk, grab her cute purple purse and run out of the laundromat. The moment she was out of sight, Min closed and locked the door.

"Who are you and what do you want?" Min asked menacingly.

"I'm sure you heard your grandma, we lost our clothing," Koro-sensei answered calmly, a little too calm.

"Absolute bull, not many come here to do their laundry, most of the machines are broken. I also happen to know all my customers very well and I don't recognize the two of you."

"It's our first time here, of course you wouldn't recognize us." Karma said with a 'friendly' smile.

"Why would someone who can afford such expensive clothing and yet come to a run-down laundromat?" Min asked a rhetorical question, "I already know what you're here for."

"You do?"

"Yeah, you wanna buy some, don't you? Maybe one of our past customers referred you here? What will it be, some good o' marijuana or some classy cocaine?"

Wait. Is this guy trying to sell us drugs?

"I think we have a misunderstanding here, Min," Koro-sensei said to the dealer, his patience thin after knowing that he was a distributor. He grabbed Min with one of his tentacles while I took out my anti-sensei knife from my pocket.

"Karma, why do you have a knife with you?" Koro-sensei got distracted.

"I'm always prepared, you never know when you might stumble into the person you're meant to kill," Karma answered nonchalantly.

Good thing this guy doesn't know that my knife is made out of anti-sensei material.

"We're not here to buy some drugs, boy. We're here to find out where you take those women you kidnap."

"What?! How do you know that? What are you anyway?" Min asked frantically, afraid of the being in front of him.

"Tell me the location of where the girls are at or you'll be very sorry." Koro-sensei threatened.

Min almost peed his pants and immediately disclosed the location of the warehouse. He didn't want to die, for some reason the red-head had a seriously sadistic face and the older man didn't seem to be human. Right before leaving to save (Y/n), Koro-sensei taught Min a lesson.

"You're still young, boy." Koro-sensei scolded, "stop partaking in such unlawful activities and live a fulfilling life with your grandma, you understand?"

Min nodded and was glad that the two left his cover-up business.

-time skip-

It didn't take long for Koro-sensei to speed them over to the warehouse. The warehouse was huge and rundown. Well, it looked like an old building from the outside, but on the inside, it was clear that some construction had taken place. The normally spacious warehouse had walls and rooms.

"(Y/n) has to be in one of these rooms." Karma stated as the two walked down the suspiciously empty hallway.  When they reached a door that was slightly open and peered into the room, they saw about a dozen men unconscious on the floor.

"Something must have happened. It was probably (Y/n), she knows self-defence." Karma said.

"That may be true, but (Y/n) couldn't possibly take on so many people at the same time, especially since they were armed," Koro-sensei spoke as one of his tentacles pointed to the knives and guns littered on the dusty concrete floor.

Koro-sensei grabbed Karma once again and sped through the halls of the warehouse. The two heard loud voices coming from an isolated door. The two gently put their ears against the cold door and listened to the conversation behind the door.

"Don't think I don't know who you are, Miss (Y/n) (L/n). Your agency did a good job of hiding your info, but we were just a tad bit better at hacking." The voice was muffled, but it was still decipherable.

"(Y/n) is in there," Karma mouthed to his teacher, but was confused with the man's latter sentence, "agency?"

Koro-sensei put a tentacle on his lip and indicated for him to be quiet and continue listening.

"I do have to say that I was impressed with what you did to my sister. I was planning on taking her out for her position but you ended up doing it for me."

"Your sister was just a warmup for me, you're next." A familiar voice said.

"Oh! What a feisty one! Our clients would love a girl like you, however, I'm afraid I can't risk letting you walking around this earth any longer."

"Any last words (Y/n) (L/n)? It's a shame because your pretty face would give us a fine amount of money."

"Fuck you." The girl cursed.

"We need to work on her profanity." Koro-sensei shook his head, "I should probably charge in there now."

"Good idea, sensei."

Can you guys believe it? Bakabane is now at 75k reads! Thank you all for supporting my book and I hope you stay with me on this journey. So now that Koro-sensei and Karma Bakabane have found out your true identity, I wonder what their reaction will be? ;)

 So now that Koro-sensei and Karma Bakabane have found out your true identity, I wonder what their reaction will be? ;)

- bee out