1 | First Day of School Time

YOUR POV

"(Y/n) (L/n), you better get your bum down here!" My mom shouted at me from downstairs.

I cringed slightly from the volume of her voice.

"Okay, mom! Be down in a minute!" I yelled back.

I quickly brushed my (h/l) (h/c) hair and ran down the stairs.

Once I got downstairs, I immediately walked towards the dining table and sat down. My mom put two pancakes on my plate as she watched the morning news.

"Yesterday night, Matt Felipe, the founder of 'the stop poverty' project was murdered. The police are now investigating on the site. Here are a few words from the man who reported his death."

Then the TV screen transitioned to a distressed man wearing a wrinkled suit and a tie that was not tied correctly.

"Yesterday, after the party, I brought my boss to his suite and put him to bed." He explained as his voice cracked, "but then when I went to get him his morning coffee, I saw him dead!"

"Thank you, now we're going to switch to Officer Morgan who is currently on the scene right now." The news anchor said bringing the microphone back to himself.

"So, there have been many killings with victims who are of an influential status. Plus, we found that there has been a chain of murders where the victims were stabbed in the left eye, then died of blood loss."

"(Y/n), your pancakes are getting cold." My mom's voice made me turn my head to my pancakes.

I spread some butter over my pancakes and poured some maple syrup over the top. My dad was a businessman who owned a company that had branches all over the world. So he had to travel a lot, but he always brought home a souvenir. One of the branches is in Canada and I always ask my dad to bring me a few bottles when I see him during the holidays. That's how we have a lifetime supply of maple syrup. I swear that gooey substance was the best thing I have ever eaten. Too bad we're almost done the last batch.

"It's scary how there are so many murders now these days." My mom said with concern. "(Y/n), try to come home earlier and avoid dark alleyways."

I nodded as I devoured the rest of my pancakes. I did not want to be late for my first day at my new school.

"Okay, I'll give you a ride to school today since it's your first day, but after today you have to walk to school yourself okay?" My mom said as she put her shoes on.

I put my shoes on, grabbed my bag and ran out the door to the car.

I sat in the car for what seemed like forever, I bet if I walked to school, I'd be at school already. My mom got into the car and started driving out of the driveway.

In five minutes, we arrived at my new school. I heard only people with good grades are allowed to study here. I may not look like it, but I'm pretty smart if I say so myself.

"Bye mum," I said as I kissed her cheek, "see you after school."

I got out of the car and started walking towards the large building. I saw everyone wearing a uniform while I wore my normal clothes.

As I walked I heard whispers around me.

"Is that a new student?" No sh!t, Sherlock.

"She's cute." I'm flattered.

"She won't be able to survive a second in a class." Huh? What does that mean?

"She'll probably end up in the End class." What the fvck is the end class?

After hearing enough whispers, I asked one of the students where the principal's office is.

"Uhm, I'm new, can you tell me where I can find the principal's office?" I ask an strawberry blond-haired boy who was patrolling the hallway.

"Of course, I'll show you the way, follow me." He said.

The boy showed me the way to the office and I walked in.

"I've been expecting you." The principal said as he spun his chair around so that he faced me.

"I'm (Y--" I started, but was cut off.

"(Y/n) (L/n), moved here a while ago from the United States of America. Impressive IQ you have there, it seems to be even greater than of my own son."

"What?!" The orange-hair boy yelled out in shock.

"Asano, did I raise you to be an eavesdropper?" The principal grinned at him.

Holy shit. What a disturbing a$$ smile. So that boy seems to be the son of the principal eh?

"Anyways, enough chit-chat. Your uniform and schedule are on the table here and you will be attending class 3-A."