8 | Lunch Time

THIRD PERSON POV

"Isn't Nagisa a girl?" (Y/n) asked in confusion as she tilted her head.

The whole entire class was silent for a few seconds and then laughter roared throughout the classroom.

"W-wah? What's going on?" (Y/n) frantically looks around the classroom.

"Don't worry, (Y/N), everyone gets it wrong at some point." Karma said as he wheezed.

"Worry about what?" (Y/N) asked literally getting a headache from the confusion.

"Nagisa is a boy, (Y/N)." Isogai blurted out the truth.

It took three seconds for the (h/c)ed girl to realize what he said. "WHAT?!" (Y/N) screamed out in surprise, almost spilling her bento. "But... but... the pigtails!"

"Yeah... my mom always wanted a girl and when I was born, she treated me like a girl." Nagisa explained. "Oh... I see." (Y/N) nodded her head to show that she had understood what the scenario was.

The group then just talked about themselves so that the new student would be able to know them better.

"Did you know that Sugino use to be in the baseball team?" Nagisa brought up.

"Really? Woah! That's so cool! I only know how to play volleyball, basketball, and tennis." (Y/N) exclaimed in excitement. "Wait... used to?"

"Yeah, being in class 3-E, the team kicked me off." Sugino explained.

"Awh, it's okay. They're total assholes anyway." (Y/N) reassured.

The group of students continued to talk about the past of class 3-E and how it came to be. Just as (Y/N) was about to finish the last of her bento. Karma swooped down and took the piece of food and popped it into his mouth.

"HEY!" (Y/N) yelled at the redhead. "Oh, you're gonna have it. Nobody steals my food and gets away with it. NOBODY."

(Y/n)  immediately got up stomped towards Karma.

Karma on the other hand, thought that (Y/n) was just a frail girl who couldn't hurt a fly, didn't do anything except stand there. Little did he know... (Y/n) can pack a punch. Karma, instead of standing, was against the chalkboard, groaning in pain.

The entire class was shocked and quiet and they couldn't believe that they had just witnessed a girl with a kick so powerful that it sent her opponent flying.

Karma POV

As the group conversed, I couldn't help but just stare at the new transfer student. She giggled and laughed along with the group. Then I looked down at her bento and saw that she had a bit of her lunch left.

Hmm. (Y/n) made this herself huh? I wonder how it tastes like.

I swooped down and picked up the last it of food with my chopsticks. I quickly put it in my mouth and chewed.

Woah, it's really good!

I was so mesmerized by the food that I didn't hear (Y/n) shouting. I saw her get up and stomp towards me.

I wonder how good she is in combat.

I smirked and just stood there waiting for the contact, but none came. Suddenly, instead of standing, I was against the chalkboard in pain.

How can that be possible?

I thought about what had just happened.

(Y/n) kicked me, but she didn't kick me. Just before her foot made contact with my stomach, she stopped. But then... how was I able to be knocked back so far if she hadn't kicked me?

Karasuma POV

It was almost the end of lunch, but the stinking octopus hadn't been back from his trip to Germany. So I took it upon myself to tell the class to pack up their lunch bags soon.

I walked up to the classroom and I heard someone yell. I recognized the voice, it was the transfer student. I opened the door to see (Y/n) do a round house kick but not fully going through with it. Since I was trained to be an agent, I was able to see things and analyze it. That's how I was able to see the students' weaknesses during P.E class. I carefully analyzed (Y/n). She had the perfect form for a round house kick, but she had stopped her foot before it could make contact with Karma's body.

She's that strong to be able to knock back a person with just the pressure created from the kick. I have to admit. This girl is strong. Very strong. Even I can't knock a person back like that with my kicks.

The entire class was silent so I decided to break the silence.

"What an interesting kick you've got there (Y/n), but you made a mess of the classroom and we still have half the school day left."

(Y/n) immediately turned to face me and her face morphed into panic.

"Sorry! I underestimated my anger." (Y/n) said meekly. "You see, I get stronger depending on my emotion. I got utterly frustrated with Karma because he stole my food and I LOVE MY FOOD."

I sighed.

"In any case, (Y/n), Karma stay after school to clean up your mess. Okay class, we'll be using the classroom next door for your next lesson."

(Y/n) sighed as she packed up her empty bento.

I turned to look at Karma to see if his injuries were bad, despite being in major pain, he smiled to himself.

Oh?

Karma was unaware that I was staring at him all this time. He watched (Y/n) as he clutched the side of his ribs.

Karma this isn't the time to be fawning over a girl. You have more important things to do.

I walked towards Karma and asked how he was. "Are you okay? Rate your pain from 1 - 10"

"10" Karma winced out.

"Stop exaggerating, Karma."

"No. Seriously, I think (Y/n) broke a rib for something. Just look at the chalkboard, there are cracks!"

I turned to look at (Y/n).

She seemed to be just an ordinary girl.

I may have underestimated this girl. I should look out for her.

"Ugh, sensei?" Karma asked while I spaced out.

"Nothing. Let's get you to the infirmary." I said, "(Y/n), get him to the infirmary, you're the one who made him like this."

"Okay, Karasuma-sensei." (Y/n) nodded and walked towards Karma and I.

The (h/c)ed girl held Karma up with his arm around her shoulder for support.

Then, I heard a loud boom outside of the school.

The octopus is back from Germany.

————————

Hey everyone! Easter is coming up soon! I might make a tiny special chapter for it. Each chapter is about 1000 words, would you guys like me to write longer chapters? (Like 2000 words). Again, thank you for reading my book, and I hope you have a blessed day.

-avacadoh🥑