20 | Interrogation Time

[NOT EDITED]

THIRD POV

The address the Koro-sensei got from 'asking' one of the higher-ups of the law firm took them to a laundromat. It looked like your average local business. There was no way they're gonna hide the people they kidnapped here.

"It doesn't look like (Y/n) is being held here," Karma said as he looked around.

"They didn't give me the address to where (Y/n) was taken to but they gave an address to the person responsible for taking transporting the girls." Koro-sensei explained, "remember Karma, looks can be deceiving. Underground mafias and gangs usually open places like these to launder dirty money. It gives them an excuse to use the dirty money they received doing illegal things."

That's Koro-sensei for you, still teaching even when one of his students was kidnapped, Karma thought.

"Let's go in and find out where your classmate has been taken." The octopus led his student into the dainty building, past all the washers and dryers and towards the back office.

Koro-sensei knocked politely on the 'authorized members only' door. There was a pause, then some scuffling noises, another lengthy pause, and eventually the door opened revealing a tiny elder lady.

Koro-sensei and Karma glanced at each other and promptly back at the lady.

Looks can be deceiving. Koro-sensei's little lesson echoed in the boy's mind.

"Do you need anything dears?" The lady said with a voice as sweet as caramel. Funny enough, she had a name tag that read 'Candy'.

"Mrs. Candy, my uncle and I seem to have had our laundry taken by someone else," Karma lied smoothly.

The sensei seems to have caught on, "exactly, and I had a few expensive business suits that costed me why entire salary to buy."

"Oh dear, that sounds like a problem. Why don't you come inside and I'll get my grandson to come and work things out with you." She said as she stepped aside, gesturing for us to go into the office.

Upon entering the room, you could see that it wasn't much of an office at all. The desk in front made it seem quite professional until you look to the side and see a foosball table, mini-fridge, a television set displaying a baseball game, and a set of dirty magazines by a dirty, stained couch.

I bet myself $25 that this perverted eight-limbed creature will sweep those magazines off the floor and into his arms.

And... he won.

While Candy was occupied with calling for someone, out of nowhere came a blast of wind, in a room, with no windows, or air vents and the magazines were gone as if they were never there.

Candy had shock plastered on her face, "I'm sorry about that, I don't know what happened there... We usually don't get a draft here."

"No worries~" Koro-sensei replied gleefully.

"Uncle, I didn't know you were that much of a pervert." Karma poked at the octopus.

"Whaaa? I don't know what you're talking about." He played dumb.

Soon a young man walked into the office and asked the lady why he was called into the office.

"What's wrong grandma?" The man asked the older lady.

"Min, these poor fellows had their expensive suits taken by mistake, is there any way we can help to retrieve it for them?"

Min looked up and down at two as if he was scanning for any threats.