9 | Eavesdropping Time

Please read! :
If you catch any grammatical mistakes in my book please comment and tell me! I plan on editing the book when it's done and doing that will help me tons. Thank you :)

Also, please understand that this is a fanfiction. Not every single event will match up with the actual anime/manga. It's been quite a while since I have actually watched and read Assassination Classroom. So I think I'm gonna have to reread the manga just to get a jist of what I was planning on writing.

- - x - -

(Y/n) POV

I can't stay after school! What if X decides to call me again for a job then I won't be able to go! I desperately need jobs. This month's bill is due soon and I don't think we have the money yet. I'll just need to find a way to get by for now.

The class settled down in the other classroom as Koro Sensei waltzed in the room with a plate of sausages.

"Hey, sensei, what did you bring back this time?" Nagisa asked inspecting the plate of food.

"Hohoho, see class, this is bratwurst, it's one of the most popular dishes in Germany!" Koro-sensei explained as he ate them all with one big gulp. "Ahh, what a nice lunch. Now let's resume class."

-time skip-

"And that is why the mitochondrion is the powerhouse of the cell." The octopus said as he closed his book.

I think everyone knows that. It has even been turned into a meme.

"Alright class, you may now pack your things. You are dismissed."

(Y/n) put her books in her bag and left the room to clean the mess she had made during lunch.

"Looks like you'll be stuck with me~" Karma said as he made his way to me.

"Are you sure you should be walking around like that. Last time I checked, I sent you flying across the classroom." I said with a monotone.

"So mean~" Karma joked as he caught up to me.

We walked across the hallway to find Nagisa looking through a window to the faculty room.

"NUAAA! G-GOODNESS. COMING ALL THE WAY HERE TO THE TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN!!" I heard a loud voice from the faculty room. "By the way, I don't suppose you'll be raising my salary a bit more..."

Nagisa and I sweatdropped while Karma remained amused.

The principal stood up from his seat and opened his mouth.

Man I wished that I could've sewn his mouth shut.

"You are quite a pitiful creature. You were suppose to be the world's savior and yet, you've been reduced to its destroyer."

I was confused.

What did he mean by Koro-sensei being the Earth's savior? I get the destroyer part, because of the destruction of the moon but...

Then the principal began revealing his 'plan' about getting the students to work hard.

Apparently, he had received a complaint from class D's homeroom teacher about a student threatening to kill one of his students.

Immediately, Nagisa shifted on his spot and Karma's smirk widened.

I should've known it was these two.

Soon, the principal threw a wire puzzle at Koro-sensei and sensei's arms arms started to get tangled up.

The principal left the faculty room and noticed us standing there.

"Hey there! I'm looking forward to midterms. Do you best!" He encouraged us with a smile. In a split second, his face returned to normal and he walked away.

We three looked at each other and all of us felt chills down our spines.

"Uhh, we should get going to clean up the classroom." I started.

"Same, I should be getting home soon." Nagisa peeped out.

Karma and I continued our way back to our regular classroom. I slid open the door to find the desks in a neat formation. I was confused as I looked around the organized and clean room. Karma was in the infirmiry so he couldn't have cleaned everything up by himself. Plus, the chalkboard no longer had a dent in it.

"Ah, you two are still here." I heard a voice from behind me as I turned around and saw a certain octopus. "I heard from Karasuma-sensei that you guys had a fight during lunch? Well, don't worry, I fixed the classroom up in no longer than 5 seconds. I even got a new chalkboard."

I bowed my head, "thank you sensei."

The teacher had a pink tint on his cheeks, "No problem! You two should be working hard on studying for midterms!"

Right. Midterms.

- - x - -

Sorry for the short chapter :'(

I promise the next chapter will be longer than usual.

Have a nice day!