goodbye

As a superman was next to a knocked out mongul that was trapped in a hand,feet cuffs.

Standing next to him was his son and damian.more heros finally cane to help but their were kinda late,recovery girl help most of the student.

Most of the students were standing near superman and all might looking at both like ideas.

"Thank you for the assistance" all might told superman.

"No need is necessary,I'm just glad to find jon and Damian" the two heros look at thier sons.

Damian and jon were saying goodbye to thier new friends,as jon said farewell to everyone damian only say to a few.

"You two would have made great allies in the future" damian told deku and momo.

"That's his way of saying his going to miss you" jon explained to them.

"Hopefully one day we can meet
again" deku said to them both.

"That would be great" jon told his classmates.

"Hey quirk less loser,I guess your not so useless after all" bokugo told damian

"I know I'm not but if I was what would that make you" damian told him before bokugo Could yell back

"It's time to go" super man told the kids.

All three want three the portal,than it closed.

"That superman is pretty cool would'nt you agree,maybe I should add a cape to my outfit" all might told his students.

You could tell that all the students were saying no to his idea.

                        The end.