after school

"Mark welpin a winter tale"

Damian answered mr mic English reading question, as he answered damian could hear someone say dork and show off.

"That is right,and finally some one showing a inch of life during my class...now young robin can you explain your point to the class"

"Herplin is saying that over time the city will always find a way to protect the people and its suffering will be avenged that will lead it to a new golden age" damian explained, almost the whole class didn't even know the winter tale was that deep.

"Really it's some basic stuff" damian said not to the teacher but the classmates that called him before.

"Well said"mic said to Damian.

Ring ring

"Well you all heard that time,time for the weekend"

As mic left the class everyone was getting their stuff and talking before going home.

"So did you get it" jon asked damian
"Yes,I got permission for us to use the gym for training" damian answered

"That's great" jon said in excitement however that made some heads turn

"You too have the gym after school" midorya asked.

"Yes,robin makes the best training exercises for me to help me control my powers" job told deku.

"Would it be okay if I joined you" midoriya

Jon:totally
Dami:no

Midoriya was set back from the two oppesesent answers, jon looked at damian as dsmian looked at jon.

Jon:come on damian, a friend wants to join inn,is that really that bad?.

Damian:yes,I planned this exercise for you not him

Jon:true,but I would think the great and brilliant damian Wayne could think about a good training for me and midoriya

Damian:can't believe I'm doing this but fine you can join.

Deku:thank you, you won't regret it.

Before the boys could say anything there was a loud voice coming into the conversation.

"I wanna go to" uraraka told the three
"Me too" momo said right beside uraraka.

"Oh noo" Damian said.

Outside the locker room superboy and momo are outside, having a small chat.

"So damian usually train's you"momo asked

"Kinda, are dad's brought us together to work together"jon confessed.

"Well that's good, team work is a key to becoming a good hero"

Deku and uraraka came out of the locker rooms.

"Ready guys"jon asked

Uraraka:Let's go
Momo:yes
Deku: lets do this

As the four young heroes made it into the gym, Damian was waiting outside for them.

"Welcome to my training,while I'm not too excited about this I will teach you four basic levels of achievements"
Damian told the four.

Jon:,wait you said there were only three.

Damian:no I said there only three four you.

"We will be using the forest for this skills so stay close and pay attention" Damian told the four.

Damian:one strength of body,

Jon runs from deku, deku barely able to catch up while jon is slowing down for deku part

Damian:harmony of natural

As deku runs through a bush jon is no where to be seen. As deku starts to panick,deku looks down to find a foot prints going left.

Deku runs straight instead but going aground to find jon hiding behind a tree.

Damian:focused of energy

Momo makes s tennis ball,that throws  it away from them

Damian using his batarang hits the target.

Damian: and anticipation of danger

Uraraka looks around the forest all alone,than from behind damian glides toward here she pimveds to the right as damian coming towards her.

damian could grab her but wants to see what she will do next.

Uraraka touches Robin's cape causing it to float to the sky.

"Yes" uraraka shouts

"Clever"damian tells her as he unclip his cape causing him to fall to the ground on his feet,than runing to uraraka.

As uraraka didn't see this coming,damian uses this opportunity to handcuff her with ease.

"Dang you got me" uraraka told damian

"you have to make sure your opponent is defeated or you or some one else will get hurt" Damian told her quit harshly.

Uraraka "yeah"

Damian left her to find the others.

"You did good using my Cape against me"he said not turning back.

Uraraka:thanks
She grew a big smile

Damian:can I get my cape back

Uraraka:oh right almost forgot

As robin got his cape the two walked back together.