well that hurt.

"I'll handle this" jon said as he rushed to mongul.

As jon want flying to mongul it was clear to see mongul was fully aware that the young boy was coming.

As mongul fully grabbed jon body than throwing him to the side,however mongul didn't see the batarang that hit his chest than exploding.

As the smoke covered his view,jon felt a punch from the young boy but mongul didn't feel any pain from the weak punch,than grabbing jon again.
"Little kryptonian trying to be like his father,its almost funny" mongul told the son of superman than hitting him across the street.

As damian glides down throwing smoke bombs and knockout gas,going pass him to jon.

"Come on kent we need to move" Damian told a weak jon that was barely able to stand,as damian helps jon walk but turn to see what mongul would do next.

As mongul walk out of the smoke with a smirk and breathes in the knockout gas"i like that,smells like...victory"as soon as he said this he starts to run toward the two.

But as damian saw the alien run towards him,he believe this could be it, as jon closed his eyes than opened them to see a frozen mongul in fron of them.

Ida dashes to them"are you okay?"ida asked,
"Get jon I'll be right behind you" damian ordered ida.

It was clear to see that damian had no chance to catch up,except he saw mr awiza waving towards him and ida to a back alley.

As robin join him and lead him to a sewer hole,it was clear that they were in a secret tunnel probably going throw the whole city.

"Okay class go throw this hallway and call in reinforcements" mr awiza told his students

"You won't be able stop him"damian told him as he walk past his classmates and up to his teacher.
" your power's won't work on him"

"And why is that?" He asked his student.

"He was similar ability as jon,if you can stop jon power you might have a chance" damian explained already knowing the answer but had to show him.

As mr aizawa looked eyes with jon,jon put his hand on a ongoing pipe connection to the wall and crushed it with ease.

Every class student looked in shock as thier teacher had stopped all of them with his quirk before.

"If we don't stop mongul now,he will destroy the world as you all know" damian turned to face his classmates.

"No,you will not risk your lives to beat this villain,some of  already have warning of being vigilant" awiza toyed to order them.

"What about the civilians"sui asked
"And some of us are still missing"sato  said to his teacher.

"I'm sorry but we have to" momo spoke out

Mr awiza didn't want to discuss this with anyone"stand down ms yoa

Just from the tone of his voice everyone knew he was being serious.

"I'm sorry but no.." momo said as her teacher gave her a look.
"We have to go back and get everone out because that's what you taught us to do that's what a hero's would do" momo explained

Deku" we're ready to use what you teached us or why why teach us at all" deku join momo
As the two good shoes student try to be reasonable but there was one that was blunt as usual.
"Its easy teach get on board or get out of the way" bokugo told him.

As all the his students looked at him it was kinda hard to be frustrated with them because he was actually proud in a way.

"Fine but no unassary risk" awiza told them all.

"Okay everone huddle in I have a plan" damian told everone.