lunch part 2

Damian and jon got their food and walk to deku, uraraka and ida.

"Hey guys I'm back and I brought robin" jon told the three while sitting at the same table.

Ida:I'm glad you could sit with us

Uraraka:yeah

Jon:thanks

As jon and ida and uraraka talk about class,deku was paying attention to damian.

Deku couldn't believe robin or Damian why hide his real name? Also how could beat half the class and kachan...could I do that before all might.

Damian:why are you staring at me?

Deku:oh sorry it's just that I was wondering...

Damian:yes

Deku:how did...how are you adjusting?

Damian hesitant for a moment.
Damian:its fine...school work is elementary

Ida and Uraraka:what!!
Deku want wide eye.

"Yeah...damian could get a doctorate in geology at age 9"jon told the three.

Ida and uraraka:what!!
deku:how

Damian:it was age of 7 and my mother raise me to be the...yo be prepared to face anything that comes my way.

"That's really cool Damian" uraraka got closer to damian.
Ida:very impressive

Damian would be red in the face if it was for uraraka calling him by his name,damian looked at jon with rage but trying to hold it in.
"Kent"

As Damian looked at kent,kent was trying to look away and whistle, other the three laughed from joy seeing jon reaction.

After the laughing volume fell deku was the first to speak"so why hide your real name?"

Damian:...me and jon don't expect too be here soon,I didn't want to get attached.

Jon:because our old school getting is getting re build,so we had to move school so we probably go back when ever our parents come for us

Jon said lieing through his tenth,damian was impressed.

Deku:well that's too bad
Ida: awful shame

Uraraka:well let's enjoy our time together.

All agreed but it was clear that jon saw something in Damian eyes that made him smile.