the fight

As damian was on a roof of a building,waiting for the training to begain and trying to predict where the villain would appear.

Damian notice jon and team A were still talking to the volunteers,he didn't like this jon was not patrolling neither were most of his class.

In the control room.

"All might are you ready"mr awiza asked

"Yes sir"

As jon walk around with ida discuss the assessment.

"So all we have to do is handcuff the bad guy and we win" jon asked.

"Absolutely except it might not work in the real world but for us it's still a struggle" ida explain to jon.

As both walked a building near by collapse, standing over the debree was all might. Dress up as a villian

"What do we do" jon asked ida as they made eye contact with all might.

"We have to capture him" ida said as all might saw the two boys run toward.

"Ha ha come on heroes" all might told the two.

As the two three fought damian was looking at them from a far away building.

"Tt" damian said to himself.

Deku saw damian on the ceiling.
"Robin we need to get civilian out"

Robin:I know,go get uraraka her powers will help with civilian,where momo?

Robin ran towards momo to find here

As two civilian were staking two of the heroes
"You ready,"one asked the other.

"You know it"

Satou and shouji ran towards to the fight until they saw a civilian,shouji ran towards him but stopped when he lock eyes with the person.

Satou saw the villain and started to attack but it was actually shouji.

The two fighter even thow shouji did want to.

The civilian put on a mask of a scarecrow.

"Good job fear" another civil said as fear look at him he saw the bigger guy and a women.

"Thank illusionist" he told the other.

"Come on boys we need to set up for the other"

"Who made starstruck the leader" fear asked illusionist.

"No idea, hey you think are names are cool?"

"Totally" illusionist said wholeheartedly,as they followed starstruck.