THE DEATH SENTENCE |10

CHAPTER 10!

"GRAB YOUR CRAP QUICKLY!" Rosyln roared from halfway down the hall

"GRAB YOUR CRAP QUICKLY!" Rosyln roared from halfway down the hall. "You're so slow! We have like ten minutes!"

Finn popped his head out from behind his bedroom door. "Give me a fricking second child! I still need to get my shoes on!"

"Wear some crocks or something I don't care! You weren't even invited I don't know why you're coming, it's really dangerous!"

"That's the exact reason I'm coming, dumbass! Running down the hall and to the space where she stood, Finn promptly stood in front of her. "So you don't get yourself killed!"

Rosyln chuckled. "What about you, huh? I'm not like your guardian angel. If you see some weird shit you're stuck like me and you can't go back!" She teased as she placed a few items into her brother's hands for him to put into the car. Both of their parents were on an apparently 'well-deserved' vacation for two weeks which left Finn and Rosyln home alone for that duration. Finn raced to her vehicle as Ros locked the house up. She placed her large keys into a small pocket on the front of her jeans and hopped into the car. Finn was rummaging in the boot, organizing a few of the items she'd offered to bring. Popping the keys into the ignition, the car started and once Finn was seated and belted up, it took off.

Destination, the McCall's

The large group had a plan. A very intricate, possibly life-threatening plan. The benefactor, at that moment, was their objective. If they managed to take out the supplier, then there would be no reason for mercenaries to murder children.

After a few arguments and a few car stops, the Maries finally reached the large house. It was mostly surrounded by trees and fields and looked pretty haunting in the daylight. Other than that, Rosyln loved the place. She'd never been but it looked cool to her. She hit the brakes and stopped the car. The two hopped out and ran to the door where Kira was approaching. Stiles was still at his car. Scott and Liam must have been inside.

Once everyone was gathered inside, they placed three computers (MacBooks, which shocked Ros, how rich were some of these people?!) in the centre of a rectangular table and stood around it. Finn was a bit far behind Rosyln and looked startled. Rosyln did not pay attention because she thought it was just her brother being her brother-Or trying to annoy her so much she lost the game.

Her brother walked off to the side, where he stumbled upon Liam. He had not seemed to notice the boy until then. "What are you doing here?" He whispered.

Liam's brows furrowed together at the sight of his good friend. "Uh- what are you doing here?"

"Finn!" Rosyln called and they both joined the table.

"Is three enough?l Kira sighed, eyeing the devices.

"Depends on how many cameras they have. But I think so." Stiles replied.