Teasing - ◇

She's been teasing me all day long but now it was enough, I had to gain the control back and this game can and will be be played by two.
We were sitting at the campfire with the rest of the younger cast including Cole, Cami, Lilli, Charles, Kj, Mads and myself, when I felt her fingertips grazing my thighs again but oh no this would not end with me begging her. I slowly pulled our blanket higher up and placed my hand under it, letting it rest on her thigh. My fingers gently travelled over her legs in circular motions getting closer to her core. I started teasing her innerthigh with my nails when I felt her shudder.
"Yeah I totally agree with you Lilli, what do you think Maddy?" I suddenly interacted with the group again catching the gorgeous redhead next to me off guard, "Hmm yeah 100%"
The others looked at her weirdly for a second before they returned to their conversation.
"Don't try me babe you know I'm good at this game", I smirked cupping her core gently through her shorts. I heard her breath hitching slightly, "Oh you wouldn't", she whispered back but it sounded more like a question.
"Watch me"
I pushed her loose shorts to the side and stroked over her panties noticing the wet spot. I looked at her knowingly noticing her heavy breathing. I slowly began rubbing small circles on her clit adding a little bit of pressure. It was completely dark besides the orange flames reflecting off our faces but I could clearly see Mads face turn almost as red as her hair. I quickened the pace gaining a little shudder and quiet moan from her.
"Contain yourself or I'll stop", I leaned over pressing a single kiss to her pulse point. She started moving around in her seat telling me that it was time for me to stop because as much as I was enjoying this I was not going to risk getting caught. So I slowed down my fingers coming to a complete stop and standing up.
"I'll get something to drink, Mads you wanna help me?", I asked blinking at her innocently.
"Yeah sure", she got up as well.
As soon as she closed the door of our trailer I pushed her against it with my arm on her collar bone. I quickly attached my lips to her neck making her moan and stretch her neck. I left marks all over her neck down to her collarbone lightly blowing cold air on them afterwards. As I was kissing down her cleavage I felt her rolling her hips into me sending me a pretty clear message. I smirked and went up reconnecting our lips as I let one of my hands travel up her side cupping her right boob stroking her nipple over the fabric. I gained a moan from her and turned us around walking towards the desk. I grabbed her thighs and sat her on the table nipping on her neck again. She lead my hand down to her shorts moaning when I touched her.
"Can't wait any longer, hm?", I smirked.
"Please just touch me", she breathed out pressing my hand further between her legs.
I took off her shirt in one swift motion, mine following the same fate ending up somewhere in the room. I gulped as I once more realised that she wasn't wearing a bra, god damn this woman will be the end of me.
My hands laid on her waist and ass as I kissed my way down giving her nipple a flat stroke with my tongue. I started swirling my tongue around it grabbing her hips again, making her moan louder. I gave the other nipple the same attention while my hands trailed to her waist bands pushing down her shorts and panties. She quickly lifted her self up helping me free her. I split her legs with my hands on each of her gorgeous thighs looking down at her.
"Damn you're so beautiful", I whispered making her blush again. I pulled her to the edge of the desk and got on my knees this time looking up at her to which she quickly responded by nodding her head approvingly. I kissed her legs getting closer to her now dripping core and continued on the other leg, making her shake a little under my touch and her breath hitch. I finally got to where she needed me the most at the time and took one long swipe up her folds. She quietly moaned and I swireld my tongue around her clit making her drop back on her elbows opening her legs even further. She panted heavily when I continued gently sucking and licking on her clit.
"Please, i-inside, oh god", she stuttered.
My left hand went up her stomach to her breast again while my other hand travelled down and teased her entrance. You could now tell she was a complete moaning mess under my touch but I wanted to go further so I gently pushed in one finger tip pulling it out fast again. I continued doing that while still sucking on her clit a few times before I slowly pushed in two fingers stretching her a bit. Her back arched a little, her head fell back and she moaned loudly so I was sure the others must've heard us. But you know the thing is with that beautiful sight right infront me making my mouth water everytime I looked at her, I couldn't have cared less. After she had adjusted herself to my fingers I began moving them gently pushing in and pulling out begore I started curling my fingers upwards making her curse every single time.
"Fuck why are you so good at this?", I curled them again hitting just the right places, "Oh my god, yes right there", She breathed.
I went even faster making her almost scream out my name.
"Baby don't stop, my god I'm so close", she moaned. I was so turned on I just wanted to make this a night she would never forget so I went slower but added a lot more pressure with my finger tips. She whined at first but then she realised my intentions, "Babe that doesn't work with me, believe me Travis has tried many times"
"Well we'll see", I said roughly. I hated it when she brought him up, like he's a nice guy but she's with me now and sometimes I feel like she misses him. I was mad and so caught up in my thoughts I didn't even realise that I had added a lot of presure like A LOT. She was literally screaming in pleasure when I quickened the pace again. I felt her whole body tense up waiting for the big release so I gave my all when she finally dropped on her back completely and every muscle started to shake viciously. My plan worked out I thought when I felt liquid dripping down my chin and her arching her back off the desk so high it looked painful. She slowly dropped down again but I kept going, this wasn't over yet. She tried to push my head back but failed when she started to tense up again.
"Fuck baby I'm so sensitive I can't -", and with that her back arched again her legs closeted around my head and she screamed again. I slowed down letting her down from her high and ride it out until I came to a final stop. I wasn't tired but I know she couldn't have taken one more so I started to clean off my fingers moaning at the taste of her. I was so wet now I'm sure you saw it through my shorts but she was done for today and that was ok. As she started to zoom in again getting up slightly I wiped her juices off my chin. She looked at me disbelievingly, "Did I just-?"
"Squirt? Yeah you did", I smirked.
"Oh my- How did you do that? Travis has tried like a million times", and of course she brang him up again. My grin dropped and I raised one eyebrow before turning around to collect our clothes again.
"I'm sorry I'm just -"
"missing him? Yeah I got it by now thanks for reminding. I'm just waiting for the day you scream his name instead of mine", I almost growled.
"No I wanted to say I'm used to him. I really am sorry it's just all so new for me, you know all of this, us"
"Yeah well you better decide wether you wanna go save and go back to what you're used to or try something new. But when you decide keep in mind that I'm the one who makes you feel like this, not him. And I'm the one whos right here by your side, not him", I got louder by the end, putting on my tshirt.
"No that's not what I meant! I love you, not him and I'm so sorry for bringing him up it won't happen again", she rushed a slight shimmer of tears in her eyes.
"You're lucky I love you too, otherwise I'd be out there experimenting with my tongue again", I got closer to her again.
"Is that why you're so good at this? Because you've tried stuff with so many women?"
"Yes but obviously not anymore. By the way I've discovered something I'd like to try again sometime", I smirked at her, all my anger out the window.
"If that was a question, sure, try what ever you like and I mean it's for my advantage that you've been with so many others isn't it?", she smirked back slowly pulling her shorts up.
"Fuck I'm sore", she groaned.
I laughed while fixing her hair, " Well that comes with being with me, you'll get used to it"
"As long as I'm the only one getting to touch you I'm totally fine with dealing with that"
"Well that sounds like a hell good of a deal", of course she was the only one allowed to touch me. Why on earth would I want anyone else when I can have this goddess standing right infront of me. We walked to the door when she looked at me shyly.
"What's up baby?", I asked confused by her sudden mood swing.
"Next time... Can you do that with your tongue again?", She blushed.
I laughed throaty, "Of course baby, anything for you"
And with that we were outside again approaching the others.
"Well that took some time, where are the drinks?", Cami asked making Mads stop and stutter something that did not sound like english.
"Right her", I shouted throwing one at each of them.
"See? I told you they were just getting the drinks", KJ said confusing Maddy and me a bit.
"Yeah maybe if you look at Sky but look at Mads, can't walk right, fixed but still a little messed up hair, smeared lipstick, flushed face and yeah did I mention the dozen of hickeys all over her? Hell Sky is that one on her thigh?", Cole said looking my gorgeous red head up and down.
"What's you're point Sprouse?", I asked hiding Maddy behind my back.
"These three dumbasses made a bet on if you two were banging in the trailer", Charles enlightened us, pointing to Cami, Cole and KJ.
"Are you for real? What's wrong with you guys?", I tried to stay serious just for Maddys sake. I knew this was really embarrassing for her but it was also something I would've 100% done myself.
"So... Did you", Cami asked looking at me.
"So what if we did?", I grinned not being able to hold my mad face any longer.
"Hah! I knew it!" Cole screamed cheering.
"Wait ew so it wasn't an animal that I heard?", KJ looked at us with big, shocked eyes.
"Well if you count a certain redhead that can't keep her mouth shut as an animal, then yes", I said takin one step to the side revealing my flushed red girlfriend.
"20 dollars for me!", Cole clapped his hand making KJ grumble.
"Wait", Cami said," Sky, did you get some too?"
"Wanna know the dirty details Mendes, hm?", I smirked gaining a light slap from Maddy.
"No but it's for the bet, so did you?"
"Well like Cole has enlightened us with Maddys state so nicely, she didn't have that much power after I was done, but that's fine with me, seeing her-"
"Ok stop, that's enough now!", Mads shouted, "Why is that important anyways?"
"Well I didn't know you were such a pillow princess and bet that you both got some while Cole said only you"
"Pardon me? I'm not a pillow princess and believe me when I say you wouldn't have the power to move one finger either after Sky is done with you. Now can we please drop it?"
"Aww, thanks babe, you wanna tell them a little more about my skills? Like how I made you-"
"No!", Maddy, Lilli, Charles and KJ interrupted me.
"Rude but ok I'll keep my mouth shut about your-"
"One more word and I'll slither your throat", Mads hissed making me giggle.
"Well now I'm interested, those noises sounded like you're pretty talented. Who would've known that our dearest Madelaine could be so loud"
"Cole you're sleeping on the couch if you don't shut up", Lilli said seriously.
And with that we dropped the topic and talked about other stuff, but I just couldn't keep myself from zoning out and think about how I got so damn lucky.