Night talks - ♡

I woke up to a heavy feeling on my chest and slowly opened my eyes. After one glance around the room I realized that Madelaine and I must have fallen asleep while watching our Planet. The gorgeous redhead laying on top of me had her hair spread all over herself and me and looked so angelic while snuggling even deeper into my arms. I'm seriously just amazed by her beauty everyday and in moments like these I'm so grateful that she lets me be a part of her life. I could watch her for hours and not get tired of analysing every single one of her remarkable features but unfortunately she slowly started to open her eyes. After taking everything in she sighed and looked up at me with the cutest grin on her face. She laid her head back down ore. onto me and we stayed in this position for another few minutes. At some point I got annoyed by Netflix playing some random advertisement in the background and reached for the remote. Madelaine made an unhappy sounding noise which sounded like a little growl and lifted her head off of me. She watched me turning the TV of and had her plump lips in a little pout which made my heart race even more. God I'm so in love with this woman. I opened my arms welcomingly for her again but she just continued pouting like a little kid. I smiled at her stood up and just simply walked out. From the corner of my eyes I saw the questioning look on her face but I wanted to complete my mission real quick before I could come back.

After everything was set up I returned to our living room and found my girl laying on her tummy, typing something on her phone. I grinned when I recognized the game I recommended her and walked uo to her. As I approached her I sat my hands on her hips and pecked her neck to which she turned around and pecked my lips. For a moment I just let the feeling flow through my body and fill every vein of mine. Like an elixier of live her love is addicting to me and I can't get enough of it. After I remembered my plan I slid my arms under her fragile body and picked her up. She squeaked and looked at me in shock and I would be lying if I said it wasn't a little demanding to hold her and walk since I'm not the strongest woman but it was totally worth it when I saw the happy smile on her face. At the end of the steps that lead to our rooftop I had to let go of her because I obviously didn't want to put us both in danger by trying to lift her up the steps. She climped up and so did I and as soon we were standing next to each other again I saw a suspicious glimmer in her eyes. She turned to me fully and laid her hands on my cheeks so I could see her whole face. And there it was the first tear slipping down her face.
"What's wrong baby? Are you ok?"
"More than that. I love you so much it hurts sometimes"
And with that I gently placed my lips on hers and felt the butterflies again. You may think that I should be used to the feeling by now but let me tell you something, I'm not and I will never be. My girlfriend backed away a little bit so we could look each other in the eyes and I saw how teary her eyes really were. I grabbed her hand and lead her to the blankets and pillows I had set up 10 minutes ago. We both kneeled down and she gracefully sat down next to me staring into the nightsky that surrounded us. She had this excited expression on her face which kids have when they see something for the first time and I must admit that this was my favorite version of her. The natural and truly being herself Maddy without any make up on that she reserved for me and only me and that no media will ever see. While her gaze was absorbed by the stars I couldn't resist letting my eyes trail over her again. I didn't realize that she was watching me until she giggled quietly and I zoomed into the same univers she was in again.
"You're so beautiful", I whispered more to myself and continued starring at her amazed. Her grin got smaller she blushed lightly and held her head a little bit more low.
"No I'm serious. Sometimes I feel like I get completely consumed by your beauty and it may sound cheesy but you amaze me everyday and god damn but I love you so much. Everyday I think that I can't fall any deeper but everyday you prove me wrong and everyday I ask myself if it's healthy for me to love you with every cell of my body but I honestly don't care, you could rip my heart out stamp it to pieces flush it down the drain and I would still love you. I don't know how you feel but I'm in, I'm all in and want to be with you forever and you know how much forever scares me but this is the one and only thing I know for sure in my life and that is that I Skylar Minou Jackson love you Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch and I will for eternity ok? I will remind you of this every freaking day until I die, I promise."
And with that all of my heart and at the same time not even close to a piece of it was out. I looked at her intensly again and that's when I realized the many tears dripping down her face. I slowly leaned in and connected our foreheads not being able to break eyecontact. She disconnected or foreheads just to lean in and give me a tight hug that almost made me cough but at the same time felt so right that I couldn't move my body besides pulling her close as well. I soon found myself staring into those warm hazel teddybears eyes again which made my knees go week, just before she came even closer to finally connect our lips.