"What is he gonna do?!"
I asked junior as we followed behind Dave.

"Looks like he's gonna find them and kick some ass"
Junior replied to me like this situation was normal.

Dave stopped at one of the doors in the hallway and walked right in.

"Hey man- we don't want any trouble!"
Kirk said before Dave sucker punched James right in the face.
James got right back up and pushed Dave against the wall.

"Stop! Stop!!!"

I screamed in panic as i felt someone grab me and hold me back from jumping in to get Dave.

"Let go of me!"
I shouted before turning around to see who it was...
Kirk.

"Look, calm down okay?! You can't jump in there your gonna get hurt!"
Kirk said to me as Dave and James continued to fight.
I could do nothing but stand there and watch as junior and Lars jumped in to pull them apart from each other.

Junior didn't have the strength to pull Dave away as much as he tried and Dave got James by his throat against the wall.

"You wanna call my girl a groupie huh?!"

Dave said right before a huge security guard barged into the room and pulled Dave away from James.

"This is why we kicked you out man!... alcoholic piece of shit!"
Lars said under his breath as the security guard pulled Dave out of the room.

I followed dave and I turned back around to see junior go back in...I can only assume to tell them off or try to fight Lars.

The security guard brought Dave back into the megadeth dressing room and explained to him that if he goes back and tries to attack someone again, he will get arrested.
I sat down with Dave on the couch and held an ice pack to his busted lip.

"I'm really sorry you had to see that"
He said.

"Babe, I love you, but you can't just fight everyone all the time.... I'm not gonna be able to handle it."
I said as I tried to nurture Dave but still get my point across.

"I know it's just that he-"
He started to say before I interrupted.

"Dave, your all I have here. You brought me to an entire different country. You are literally all I have, if I lose you I don't know what I'm gonna do. I love you. So please take care of yourself for ME? I mean the LEAST  you can do is make sure you fucking stay out of jail."
I said to him as I looked him in his eyes and brushed my fingers through his long and sweaty hair.

"I know honey, I will."
Dave said as he leaned in for a kiss.

I would be lying if I said watching him kick ass didn't turn me on though. But I couldn't tell him that because that would only encourage the behavior.

"So what happened between you guys?"
I asked dave.

"A lot..."
He replied.

"Before megadeth, I was in metallica. James, Lars, and Cliff were like my brothers, we did everything together... I came up with the whole sound, I came up with most of the ideas and shit. We got into some stuff along the way like pot and other stuff... I just got into it a little heavier than they did. One day they just woke me up and kicked me out... cold. From one day to the next they switched on me, got all my stuff and kicked me out on the street with no second chance.... once they released the album, they used all of my ideas and work and got famous with it.... that's why I hate them. They fucked me over, big time. I knew that being in a thrash band was my dream. I wasn't just going to give up on all of it because one band kicked me out, I had too much potential. I knew I needed to get them back and get revenge. So me and junior made megadeth to show the world what were really capable of... making damn good music. And here we are with metallica STILL messing with us and doing stupid shit like what they did tonight to try and throw us off."
Dave explained.

"Wow... that is so messed up. I understand why you hate them so much..... but what about Kirk?"
I asked.

"Kirks the one that replaced me in the band.. fuck him"
He said.

Kirk was the one guy out of metallica that was nice to me, he didn't say a word when James was talking shit and he pulled me back so I didn't get hurt. But I didn't tell dave that information because it would only fuel the fire.

I was starting to realize that Dave had a drinking problem, by what people said about him and how much he drank. At least I hope it's only alcohol...