Chapter 9

"Girl! You're gonna look SO hot tonight!"
Allison said as we parked her silver Lexus in the mall parking lot.

Dave promised me that he would take me shopping for new clothes, but it turns out that they had a gig that night, so the band was going to be busy all day preparing.
Allison was junior's girlfriend. She came to the apartment in the morning. We met and she invited me to go to the mall with her so she could give me a makeover for the concert tonight and help me pick out a new wardrobe.
Allison has bleach blonde hair and giant lips, she seemed really adventurous and "loose" by the way she acted and dressed but I wasn't judging because she was really excited to help me out. I had no concept of the American "metal babe" type of style at all, but I was excited to see what it would look like on me.

We walked into the mall, and people were staring at me like I was from another planet. I had no makeup on, my hair was crazy because I had no hair product, and I was dressed in one of Dave's t shirts, Jean shorts, and flip flops because that's all I had.

I told Allison that she could pick out whatever she wanted me to wear, since she new the style. I followed behind her as she picked out a bunch of different clothes.

"Ok try all of this on, I'll be right outside the dressing room. Come out and show me every outfit."
She said as she handed me a giant pile of clothes.

I tried on an outfit that consisted of a bright red-tassel push up bra, a leather mini skirt, fishnets, and some black high heels boots.

"Oh. My. God."
Allison said as her jaw dropped to the floor.

"What?"
I asked.

"Your going to be the sexiest chick in the whole place tonight, I mean I am so jealous of you right now."
She said excitedly.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror and even I couldn't believe it. This was the skimpiest outfit I've ever worn but damn did I look good! I barely recognized myself. These clothes were way different than what people wore in Cancun. The sexiest thing I ever saw girls wear were bikinis at the beach. In America, girls didn't seem to care. A lot of women in LA walked in the street wearing slutty clothes. It was normal here. I felt liberated and free to finally wear whatever I wanted.

we bought the clothes and Allison suggested that I get my hair and makeup done. I asked her what she thought I should to with my hair and she said I should dye it black and get layers so I did.
After I got my makeup and hair done, the makeover was over and now I REALLY didn't recognize myself.

"Dave is gonna freak when he sees you!"
She said.

"Do you think he'll like it?"
I asked.

"Trust me hun, Dave is the luckiest man on earth to be with you right now. I mean you look like a goddess, I am so proud of myself."
She replied.

I was really excited to show him what I looked like, but I was also scared that he wasn't going to like it since he fell in love with me for being innocent and "different" from LA girls.

On our way out, I got a call from Dave

"Hey babe, how's the makeover going?"
He said.

"Hi hun, it's going good I'm having fun"
I replied.

"That's good, so the gig starts at 8. It's gonna be us and two other bands, I don't know who yet. But you girls need to get your little asses down here at 7... cool?"
He said.

"Haha cool we''ll be there at seven."
I replied as we said our goodbyes.

Allison and I went to go eat and on our way to the venue we got stuck in traffic. Once we got there, it was already 7:45. We walked in and junior met us in the back.

"About time you guys get here, we're about to go on"
Junior said as he gave Allison a huge hug.

He brought us to the side of the stage and standing there was Dave, Gar, and Chris laughing and talking. Dave had a black sleeveless shirt on, skinny jeans, high tops and his infamous bullet belt.

"Hey! Our women are here!"
Junior said, getting Dave's attention.

Dave turned around and our eyes met as he studied my new look. I blushed and walked up to him.

"Woah! Who are you and what have you done with my girlfriend?!"
Dave said as he pulled me to him by my waist.

"Do you like??"
I asked as I gave him a big kiss.

"You look so sexy babe, I love it..."
He said as he looked at me with his dreamy hazel eyes.

"Show time guys let's go!"
Gar shouted as Dave chugged an entire beer, gave me another kiss and ran out on stage.

Allison and I stood on the side of the stage as we watched them run out on stage, the crowd filled that venue to the brim. Everyone went crazy when they saw the guys.

"You ever been to a megadeth concert before?"
Allison asked.

"No this is my first time!"
I said to her.

"It's amazing, everyone loves them. Your man really knows how to steal a show."
She said as she snorted white powder from the inside of her nail.

"You want a bump?"
She asked.

"Oh no I'm fine, thank you."
I replied unknowingly of what it was.

We watched them start to play in the concert. Dave was like God to all of these people... his voice was angry, wild, energetic and melodic. I could not believe I was with a man like him. Not only did he sing vocals, but he was soloing on guitar. He was so unbelievably talented.

Halfway through the concert, a group of four guys walked up behind us and started talking and laughing while watching the band on stage

"Oh god."
Allison said anxiously as she looked at them.

"Whats going on???"
I asked.

"That's metallica!"
She whispered into my ear frantically.

"Who?"
I asked

"You don't know the history between them?! Between them and Dave?!"
She asked as if I should know.

"No? Who are the- "
I started to ask her before the blonde guy interrupted...