Chapter 8

"Babe, we've gotta hurry!"
Dave said- placing his hand on my lower back as we walked into his private jet.

"You have your own private jet?? Dave this is crazy"
I said as we walked in and sat down on a big leather seat. Him locking his big arms around me as I sat in his lap.

"We're crazy."
Dave said as he kissed me slow and gently.

This all felt like a dream. We had only been together for 30 minutes and we were all over each other non stop.

"I cannot believe you did that back there, I was not expecting you to show up like that.... Dave, that was the most amazing thing I've ever seen someone do."
I said.

"I told you I'd do something, unfortunately for Eduardo, I had to kick his ass."
Dave said as he giggled

"Well that makes two of us!"
I said jokingly.

"What do you mean?"
Dave asked.

"I knocked him out last night"
I said as Dave raised his eyebrows

"No way!.... you did?! How??....And why?!"
He said with a huge smile on his face.

"well, I was defending myself actually. He got me alone and started screaming at me and calling me names and stuff... and then he tried to rape me so I-"
I started to explain before Dave interrupted.

"WHAT! that piece of shit tried to rape you?! I should have fucking killed him when I saw him."
Dave stood up as he started to pace across the isle of the plane.

I told Dave everything that happened and I explained that I took care of it. But I knew that I really could never see Eduardo again because I knew that he would either kill us, or Dave would kill him.

After we arrived to LAX, we got off the plane and went to his apartment complex. I noticed that the area was slummy, dirty and cheap. There were hobos and liquor stores on every corner. LA seemed to be a city made out of nothing but concrete. But it did not matter to me because anything was better than life in Cancun. Plus I was with Dave, and that's all that mattered.

"Babe your about to meet my roommates."
Dave said as he grabbed his bag out of the taxi and started guiding me to his place.

"Roommates?"
I said as I followed

"Well, my band mates. Don't worry they're cool guys, you'll like em' "
Dave said as he put his arm around my shoulder.

"Hey guys I'm back!"
Dave announced as he walked through the front door and into the small apartment living room.
There were two guys sitting on the couch and one sitting on the floor. They were all passing around a pipe and blowing out a putrid smelling smoke.

"Hey man, finally your back!"
The tall man with dark brown hair and kind eyes shouted as they all hopped up to greet us.