Chapter 10

"Looks like you girls chose the wrong band to drool over!... the right one's standing right here."
The blonde guy shouted to us as he stood there with his arms crossed. The rest of his posse standing behind him laughing like a bunch of hyenas.

"Fuck off James! Why don't you go suck each other's dicks somewhere else?!" Allison shouted back and turned her back to them

Allison shouted back and turned her back to them.

Allison was a cut throat kinda gal. I could tell she's been through the ringer as far as handling drunken men goes. Junior and Allison seemed like polar opposites, he was sweet, kind... would not hurt a fly. And she was.... how do I put this?..... all I can say is I'm glad she's on MY side.

"Hey Allison! News flash! We don't want your skanky ass."
James shouted back at her.

"You better leave us alone before Dave sees you talking to us and beats your ass again!"
Allison replied as the metallica guys walked away laughing and making jokes.

"Astrid, dont worry about them. And if they try to talk to you, don't hesitate to put them in their place. They're just a bunch of pussies."
She said.

"Oh...."
I replied.

"Yeah but they're all terrified of Dave, everyone is....But I'm sure you know that already."
She said with out second thought as she continued to drunkenly shout encouragement at junior as he played bass.

Why is everyone scared of dave?... did I get myself into something I can't handle? Should I watch my back with him?
I thought to myself for the rest of the concert.

The guys finished the show and came backstage to the dressing room to meet us.

"Hey babe what did you think of the show? Cool huh?"
A sweaty Dave said as he bent down to kiss me.

"It was amazing"
I replied as I sat on the couch and watched the guys dry off their sweat with towels and talk about the show.

"Yeah he was like- harassing us, don't tell dave."
I heard Allison drunkenly explain to junior before Dave interrupted.

"Don't tell dave what?"
Dave asked as he turned around to look at Allison.

Oh fuck.

"James, Lars and Kirk were talking shit and trying to talk to Allison and Astrid backstage"
Junior explained to Dave as the room got silent. Everyone focused on Dave to see how he would react.

"Where?"
Dave asked me.

"On the side stage babe I didn't know who they were!"
I replied.

Dave just looked at me and started speed walking out of the dressing room and slammed the door behind him.
Everyone, including me quickly got up to follow.