Chapter 28

Bill ran through the forest to find his sister while Tad is following him while holding Theodor's hand and holding the baby in his right arm.

"Come on guys I sense she's near." Bill said.

Theodor stopped and huffing for some air. Tad getting worried about the boy he promised to protect.

"Bill we need to slow down. The kid don't have magical energy like us."

Bill turns around and look at him.

"I need to get to my sister. There's someone out there she's fighting. I don't want anything happening to her."

Bill looks down.

"She's the only one that reminds me of mother."

Tad look at his cousin with a concern look.

"Okay I get you, but we need to put the kids in a safe place. Who knows what kind of danger they'll be in." Tad requested.

Bill look around his surroundings and found a small cave. Bill pointed at the cave.

"Maybe that cave will be a safe place for them." Bill said and ran to it following Tad and Theodor.

Bill went inside to check it. It was clear.

"Thedor you get your sister and stay in that cave until we get back." Bill said.

Theodor nodded. Tad sigh and handed the baby girl to her big brother.

"Don't worry kid. We'll come back for you two." Tad reassure.

Theodor looked at Tad with sad eyes.

"Promise?"

Tad smiles.

"Yes promise.. Once we get you two to a human sanctuary you don't have to worry about those monsters anymore." Tad promised which made Theodor smiled.

Bill and Tad looked at each other and nod.

Bill's golden eyes now glows bright and same as Tad's purple eyes. Both focused on finding Juliet.

Bill sensed his sister right away and led the way. Tad followed Bill.

"Don't worry Pinetree, after I save Juliet I'll come find you too." Bill said to himself.

Tad started to tear up. It wasn't because of sadness.. It was joy. Tad was excited to come see Drew again. When they finally arrived their destination the sight they're seeing shock them. The road was destroyed that's like there was an earthquake happened. Bill can see some gold spears around the place which he completely remembered.

"Those are Juliet's spears!?" Bill exclaimed.

Bill looked around and sense Juliet's energy. He followed the sense which led him to a battle. Bill's eyes became shock as he watch his sister in full energy of battle.

Juliet standing face to face to Luis. Juliet's left eye glowing dark as he smiled evilly at Luis.

"Your gonna have to hit better than that." She said.

Juliet summoned 50 spears and fired directly at Luis. Luis managed to dodge all of it. Juliet smiled.

"Look down."

Luis was confused as he look down a golden spear struck above the ground impaling his foot.

"Ugh!!!" Luis screamed in pain.

Juliet laugh evilly as she watch her opponent in pain. Her eyes was now dripping with black ink.

Bill eyes widen as he knows what's happening now.

"I can't let her use that power. I need to stop her and calm her down before something's gonna happen that'll end this universe." Bill said.

"What the heck happening to Juliet she never reached this level!?" Tad exclaimed.

"That's because she was forbid is reach that level. I always hear Mother and Father talk something about Juliet I'm not sure what but guess this might be one of the reasons." Bill explained.

As they we're talking Juliet was firing two spears towards Luis impaling his arm and thigh. Luis was coughing blood. He was in pain but he loved it. He loves Juliet.

"Hehe.... I'm quite attracted to women who knows how to fight."

Juliet glared at him and prepares more of her spears and aiming directly at Luis. But before that she remembered a promise she made with someone a long time ago.

"Please help and protect humans."

Juliet closed her eyes.

"Tsk. Sorry old lady, this is why I never made promises."

The area was quiet. Luis stayed quiet as Juliet preparing for his doom. Birds are chirping and there are some flowers that just bloomed.

Juliet inhaled and exhaled.

"It's a beautiful day outside. birds are singing, flowers are blooming. On days like this humans like you." Juliet opened her eyes revealing that the white of her eyes turned black with gold cat like lens.

In a scary tone she said.

"Should be burning in hell."

The spears impaling Luis disappeared as Juliet lifted him up into the air with her magic and starts smashing him every where. As Juliet prepared thousands golden spears she aimed at Luis.

"Juliet!!!"

Juliet lost her focus and looked at the person calling her. It was her brother.

"Big brother?"

Bill looked at her young sister with worried eyes. The floating golden spears disappear and Juliet calmed down. Juliet shed a tear. While Juliet was distracted a person jump in very fast and slashed Juliet at the back.

Juliet cough black tinted blood. As Juliet fell and Bill caught her just in time. Bill glared at the person who did this. That person was Mimi.

Mimi walked over to Luis and help him get up. Luis was severely injured and cannot move well. But still he was smiling and impressed with Juliet.

"I'm impress Ms. Cipher. If you weren't distracted by your brother you would easily killed me. This isn't the last time we'll see each other. Now Juliet heal yourself and let's meet again. Farewell." Luis said as Mimi teleported away.

Bill gritted his teeth and look at his sister who's hurt.

"I need to find someone to help."

Tad came to Bill.

"Bill I've found some shelter near the bridge. We can take Juliet there to regenerate." Tad said.

Bill nod. He carried Juliet with his arms. Tad first look for the kids they left in the cave. And then left looking for the shelter Tad mentioned..

Greetings readers I'm sorry for my long absent and I had a really long writer's block but now I will do with all my powers continue all of my stories like "Ways to love you"

And please keep safe as our world suffering from covid19. Where facemask and follow social distancing rules and it's better to stock up and stay at home.

That's all for now and good-bye and keep safe everybody and together we can get through this...