CHAPTER 2

DIPPER'S POV

I was laying on my bed. Thinking about earlier. Bill was so nice. Better than them.

It's better if I stay here. Let then suffer.

I was so deep in thought that I flinch when someone was knocking on my door.

"Come in."

The door opened revealing Bill and a girl that looks like the gender bend Bill. She's so pretty.

"Hey Pinetree." Bill wave.

I wave back.

"I have a gift for you Pinetree."

"What is it?" I asked.

They both sat down on my bed beside me. Bill took out something from his jacket. He took out a book.

"Here's a journal for you to write something." Bill handed me the journal.

The journal was blue with a gold Pinetree on the middle.

"Thanks Bill."

Then I lean my head forward to take a good look to the girl. She smiled.

"I didn't introduce myself. I'm Juliet Cipher the younger sister of Bill."

I smiled.

"Nice to meet you Juliet. And what gap are you from Bill.

She giggled.

"Well I'm 6 years younger than him. And we're about a thousand year old." She answered.

And I look at my new journal.

"That's not all my surprise."

I look at Bill confused. Bill smirk and clap his hand. and a girl with a maid outfit came. She must be a Demon Maid. She has blue hair and same as her eyes. And she's wearing glasses. Her hair was long and tied into a ponytail..

"Who is she Bill?"

"Glad you could ask. Her name is Blue. She will be your personal maid from now own Pinetree." Bill said.

Wow now I'm feeling royalty here.

"It has been an honor to be serving you young master." Blue said and bow down.

Juliet then spoke.

"What's your name by the way?"

I look at her. Forgot to introduce myself.

"My name is Mason Pines. But people call me Dipper." I said.

She giggle.

"Why Dipper?" I sigh and wave my hair up to reveal my Big Dipper birth mark.

Bill then clap his hands and Blue went out.

"Just clap your hands then Blue will be at your service."

I nodded.

I look at the time and it was 10:00 Pm. I yawn. My eyes were heavy. Bill seemed to notice it.

"Well Pinetree it seems like you need sleep to regain your energy." Bill said.

I nodded and lay down. Bill smiled and stood up and so was Juliet. They give a good night and left my room.

And I doze off.

NO ONE'S POV

Bill closed the door behind.

"So he's her child." Juliet spoke.

Bill nodded.

"He seems like a normal kid to me. But when I sense him it was like her." Juliet stated.