CHAPTER 18

Alcor's POV

Me and Pacifica are just walking to the Northwest manor... I can't just fly us there but I can't knowing that Chikara will sense me and come after me and putting Pacifica in danger... There was no zombie in sight so we're safe.

The road was quiet. We saw dead people who's chest are rip apart. It was disgusting. Can't believe we're actually living in Weirdmaggedon with zombie apocalypse.

"Hey Dipper, can you sense zombies nearby?" Pacifica ask.

"We demons have great hearing so we can hear zombies coming by there sound." I said.

We continued walking.

Juliet's POV

I was laying in bed while reading a Yaoi manga. Four was still solar charging herself, Blue, Emilia and Drew are playing poker while Nynx was concentrating on sensing any demons coming this way.

It was all pretty boring. Alcor had to do something with Llama.

I continued reading my manga till I remember something.

Flashback..

Young Juliet was tied in chains from head to toe while her father is shocking her with electricity.

"DADDY PLEASE THAT'S ENOUGH!?" Juliet begged.

Her father look at her.

"Do not let yourself feel pain. This is part of your training young lady." Her father said sending the shocks higher.

Young Juliet is crying and begging for the pain to stop. Her mother came in

"Honey please stop!? Your hurting your own daughter!?" Queen Cipher begged.

King Cipher sigh and stop shocking his own daughter. He then releases Juliet.

"A war is coming and Juliet isn't yet strong enough to defend the realm. How am I going to go to war now!?" King Cipher exclaimed.

Queen Cipher went to Juliet and sat on her knees to check on her daughter. Queen Cipher tries to heal Juliet.

"Darling,you don't need to torture your own daughter just to make her strong. You didn't do this to Bill." Queen Cipher glared at her husband.

King Cipher laugh.

"Our eldest son is already gifted. I already thought him everything I know and he mastered it very early. And William can just be part of his council. And I know William can catch up from his training. Probably." King Cipher explained.

Queen Cipher stood up carrying Juliet in her arms.

"That doesn't explain why your being hard on her. She's a lady. She needs to be respected. Only me and your sons loved her.."

King Cipher glared at his wife.

"That's the reason. I know our sons are going to protect her. What if she's so weak that she got kidnap and threatened Bill to give away our realm to other dimensions? She will put our eldest son in danger if she doesn't make herself strong!!!" King Cipher yelled and left the cell.

Queen Cipher sigh and cradle her youngest daughter. Juliet cried on her shoulders.

"Mommy, am I really that weak that I'll put my big brothers in danger?" Juliet ask.

Queen Cipher shush her.

"No my darling. You are not weak. You are strong. Someday you will proof your father that you are. But for now let me ease your pain." Queen Cipher said as she starts healing Juliet.