CHAPTER 17

MABEL'S POV

I woke up early in the morning and so was Matt. But fortunately Jackie still asleep. It's 6:00 AM. Me and Matt do our morning routine and I cook breakfast.

I eggs and Bacon and some orange juice. We didn't have classes today and we didn't have scout missions this is like our day off.

Maybe I should bring Dipper breakfast..

I cook another eggs and bacon and another orange juice. I put the food in a tapper ware and sealed it. And the orange in an empty clean water bottle.

"Matt I'm gonna bring Dipper some food." I said.

"Yeah okay." Matt replied munching on his food.

I left our room and trying to find Dipper's room. Then I passed by grunkle Stan.

"Hey grunkle Stan where's Dipper's room?" I asked.

"Its at the 3rd floor to the last." He answered.

Then I walk to the 3rd floor and towards the last room.

But the person I saw is one of Dipper's friends. She has blonde hair and the same eyes as Bill. They could've look alike but Bill is tanned skinned while she was white.

She was leaning at the wall and thinking of something. So I approach her.

"Hey.."

She look at me.

"What do you want?" She asked.

"Where's Dipper?"

"He's in the room." She answered.

So I went to the door and opened it and only to feel a cold temperature. Once I completely opened it I see Dipper sitting on his bed and the whole room is like covered with frost and ice. It's like his room is in winter season.

"What's wrong with him. He seems really sad?" I asked the blonde demon girl.

"He's emotions is out of control and so does his core. He's core ice so that's why." She said not looking at me.

"Why is he so sad?" I asked again.

"Because he's worried of Bill!?" She snap.

"He's worried for my brother that our enemy might be torturing him right now!"

I back away.

"Well sorry I was just asking." I said mockingly.

She glared at me.

"Well sorry I don't like being here with a bunch of disgusting humans like you." She spat.

Now she's getting on my nerves.

"Okay i know you don't like humans same as your brother but please some of us are trying to be nice here." I stated.

She gritted her teeth. Both of her hands are getting grey clouds.

"My core is storm so if you don't leave me alone I'll cast a horrible storm and will claim the life of all of your people." She threatened.

I glared at her.

"Enough already guys." Someone spoke. I glance and it was Dipper.

Dipper's wearing some normal clothes. He's wearing a white T-shirt with a red checkered jacket, jeans and a red sneakers and of course he's Pinetree hat. And he's hair and eyes are brown again. And he looks like a normal teenager now except for his skin temperature. It still cold as ice just by being near him.