Chapter 10

*Ten Weeks Later* 

"Are you drunk, Brian?" I whisper somewhat loudly to him as I have the front door open, he's standing in the doorway. 
"Yup!" He smiles drunkenly stumbling inside and almost goes intothe kitchen where mom and dad are. 
"Brian-." I stop him. "-Mom and dad are in there, what are you doing!?" I say. 
"So." He replies and pushes me out of the way. I stumble back. I then try to stop Brian from going into the kitchen. He pushes me hard into the dining room table. "Fucking stop it, Courtney!" He yells glaring at me. 
My dad comes out. "What the hell is going on in here" He snaps. 
"Courtney is blocking my way to the fucking kitchen..." He snaps. 
My dad looks at me. "Let him go to the kitchen..." He says as Brian pushes past him. 
"Dad, he's drunk..." I mumble to him. 
"He is?" He asks. I just nod and stand up straight. "I'll have to talk to him. Go to your room, yeah?" He says. I nod.
"Brian, I need to talk to you." M dad turns the living room light on. I run upstairs knowing that my dad was going to yell. 

*Five minutes later*

"Why did you tell dad I was drunk?" Brian comes into my room closing the door behind him. 
"Because you are, Brian." 
He shakes his head. "I never was... I was just high. Why do you think that I went and got food?" He asks. 
"Because when you're drunk, you eat. Trust me... I've learned that from my mom..." I reply. Brian rolls his eyes. "Whatever..." 
"Brian?" I say. 
"Yes?" 
I look at him. "I'm ready." I hope he knows what that meant.
"Are you sure?" He asks. I nod at his concern. 
He smiles and kisses me. He keeps going, too, making it deeper. I lay down on my bed.