Chapter 3.

"Leave me alone!" This guy was pushing me against the wall. It was one of Brian's friends, friends.
"You have a nice ass, baby." He says trying to flirt with me.
I could smell the alcohol on his breath. I try to push him away, but he's to strong. He then pushes me back onto the wall.
"Fuck off and let me go!" I exclaim. He then slaps me. 
I instantly start to cry. "What the fuck dude!? Get out of here!! Now!! Everyone get out! Drive home safe..." Brian shouts. 
Everyone leaves, the place isn't really that messy. 
"Are you okay?" Brian asks as I'm still against the wall, he's kind of pinning me against it. "Please let me go." I say. 
He shakes his head. "No, I don't trust you." 
I glare at him and I push him away. "I'm going to my room." I snap. 
I go to my room and I slam the door shut. Still crying. 
A couple seconds later I hear a knock on my door. 
"Leave me alone, Brian." I say.
"You're not doing anything are you?" He asks and I groan. 
"No!!" I snap. 
"Why can't I trust you!?" He snaps back and slides down the door, I can hear him start crying. 
"Brian...?" My heart dropped. "Bri..." I crawl off of my bed and I go to the door. "Brian..." I can still hear him sobbing. "Please stop..." I say and I open the door. He then looks at me in the eyes with his glassy eyes. "Please?" I say again. 
He nods slowly then he looks down. 
"You're not drunk, are you?" I ask. 
"No, buzzed, but not drunk." 
"If you could, would you kiss me?" I ask him another question.
"Yes... I would. I don't like it... In fact, I hate it when you're upset. I get scared now that I know more about you." He replies.
I start to cry again.
"Oh gosh... Please stop... You're going to make me cry." He says as he starts to tear up again. 
I can't." I say. 
Brian then gets up. "Come on, lets go take a walk." He helps me up. 
We go to the door and we go outside and we start walking.
"Where are we going?" I ask. 
"To the beach." He replies and I nod slowly in response.