Chapter 6.

"Morning, sweetheart." Brian says as I sit up. 
"Mm, morning." I hold my stomach and lean over. 
"Are you okay?" Brian questions.
"My stomach hurts." I reply. 
"In what way?" 
"In a pukey way." 
"You're not going to throw up, are you?" 
"No." I say as I get up. 
He also gets up following me into the kitchen.
"Are you going to follow me like a lost puppy or something?" I snap at him for some reason. 
"No... Sorry." He turns around and goes to his room slamming the door shut. 
I shake my head at myself going to my room myself. 
I shouldn't of snapped at him like that. I made Brian upset. Now I feel bad. And how that he's upset he's not going to talk to me and if he doesn't talk to me anymore he will lost interest in me... Great. 
I start crying because of what I thought. I know I'm sensitive. Really sensitive. And its not my fault. Its my school when I lived in Oregon.. I hated that place. 
I hear a knock on my door. I didn't say anything because I knew he'd come in anyway, which he did. 
"Put the Razor down Marissa... Now." He demands. 
I shake my head and he comes towards me. 
"Now..." He demands again. 
I sigh and I put it down seeing the cry blood on it from last night when I had that bad dream. It was that bad once again. 
"Why did you... You did it... I see blood on it... Why?" He starts tearing up. 
"Brian... Don't... Please..." I say
He shakes his head sitting down on my bed. "I can't believe you did that, Marissa." I could tell he was starting to cry.
I was getting more and more angry. I get up and I look at him. "Its my skin and I can do what I want on it! You can't make me do anything! Its not your skin, Brian!" I snap at him. 
"You're right but, its unhealthy." He says. 
I shrug a little. "So..." I looks away and cross my arms. In a second I was pinned up against the wall with his bdy pressed against mine. 
"Promise me you wont do it again. If you have urges, you come straight to me, you hear?" He says quietly.
"What if you're not here?" I ask. 
"Call me." 
"What if you don't pick up."
"I will, I promise." 
I nod and I look at him in the eyes. "I love you... And not in a sibling way." I say. 
"I love you, too and, in the same way." 
He glances down at my lips and goes to lean in. He then pulls his head back. 
"I can't..." He shakes his head. 
"Why not?" I ask. 
"Y-you want to?" He asks. 
I nod. "Of course I do." I bite my lip. He stands there for a moment, and moves taking a deep breath, pacing around the room. 
I sigh and look down, I start to go to my bed and again I was pushed up against the wall gently with Brian's body against me me harder this time. We both look in each other's eyes. He then puts his hands on my waist. "You're amazing, you know that?" He says. I just shake my head. "Well, you are." He mumbles and smiles. I smile, too. 
He leans into kiss me and he does. Of course I kiss him back. And I loved it. He somehow makes it deeper. He pushes me up against the wall making it easier for him to kiss me because I was so short. He then pulls back and opens his eyes, I do, also of course. 
"I love you." He says quietly. 
"I love you, too.." I reply quietly back. 
He then kisses me again making it instantly deep.