Chapter 4.

"What time is it?" I ask Brian as we're sitting on the shoreline close the the water, close enough to where we rolled our pant legs up so we can put our feet in it.
"Its one in the morning." He says as he shoves his phone back in his pocket.
"Wouldn't we get in trouble for being on the beach this late at night?" I ask.
He shakes his head. "Nope, you have to be seven-teen years or older to go out ofo your house this late at night.
I nod in response. "So, what should we do?" I ask him and I look at him, barley seeing him, the only light that was shining was the moon. It is a full moon, too. 
"I don't know, Marissa. What do you want to do?" He asks and replies at the same time. 
"I'm tired so, may we go home?" I ask. 
"Yeah, we may." He replies and gets up making a groaning sound. I get up myself. 
"Ready?" He asks.
"Yes." I reply. 
He smirks and picks me up throwing me over his shoulder. I scream and giggle. 
"Brian, put me down!" I shout. 
I hear him chuckle and I see him shake his head. 
"No?" I laugh a little. I then sigh and relax myself. 
"Relaxing, huh?" He chuckles again. 
"Yeah, I don't care what you do to me at this point. As long as you don't kill me, I'm good." I giggle.
"Oh, so you don't care if I bang you?" He laughs a little.
I shake my head. "I do care." I reply. 
"Ahh. So how about dry hump-" 
I interrupt him. "No." 
He frowns. "Okay." He then laughs a little. "I'm kidding about that by the way." He says. 
"I know." I say. 
He opens the door to our house and he goes to my room putting me down. 
I lose my balance, I scream falling backwards. Brian tries to catch me but he ends up falling on top of me. I laugh a little. 
"Are you okay?" Brian asks.
I nod in response. "Are you?" I ask back. 
He nods also and stays on top of me staying silent. 
"I'm guessing you want to go to bed now." He asks. I nod. 
He gets off of me and stands up. I then also stand up going on my bed. "Alright, well night, Marissa." He smiles and walks out of my room. 
"Night." I say. 
I lay in my bed after turning the lights off. I sigh and I close my eyes instantly falling asleep.