"It's risky."

"But there's a chance?"

Silence.

"Yes. There is a chance but unless you've got a master plan, it'll take a lot of time." He told you.

You sighed and rubbed your temples, "...I do have a plan...but I don't like it..."

A couple of days later, a certain android was at your door.

"I don't like this, Wanda." You told her, keeping away the flames in your eyes.

She placed a hand on your shoulder and said, "We'll be fine. It's okay. We can trust him."

You spoke, "Can we?"

She sighed, "I know you don't trust him. And I know you might never trust him. But this is for Pietro."

You sighed. She was right. You needed to put this away for Pietro.

You nodded and let Vision in. "Hello, Y/N." He looked up and over to Wanda and smiled, "Hello, Wanda."

You scoffed and walked over to your soulmate, wrapping a hand around her waist and telling him, "We need your help."

Vision nodded, "Where is Pietro?"

You said, "We went to the store to get a couple of things."

Wanda said, "You are the only one of us who can go to America and not be locked back in a cell. Especially, New York."

Vision tilted his head, "New York?"

"We need you to get Irina. I'm sure she's all lovesick, too. Pietro isn't being himself and she's the reason why. Get them back to each other, we all live happily ever after." You told him.

Vision said, "If I get her, the chances of-"

"It's risky, I know. But the government trusts you more than it trusts us. You get her, the chances of getting caught are slim. We get her and-"

"Catastrophe strikes." Vision cut Wanda off.

You rolled your eyes. Wanda slowly closed her mouth and looked away. You sighed and told Vision, "Yeah, so, are you gonna do it or not, Vision?"

He looked back at you and said, "Y/N-"

"Vis." Wanda simply said.

Vision stayed silent before he spoke, forcing the words from his mouth, "Yes." He gave a little smile and said, "I will."

"Thank you." Wanda told him.

He nodded and looked toward the door. As he went to open it, the door was pushed open by Pietro.

He looked at Vision before walking further into the house with a couple of bags. "Why is the microwave here?"

You shrugged, "Dunno. But he was just leaving, right?"

Vision nodded and left, "Goodbye, Y/N, Pietro." He looked at Wanda before nodding, "Wanda."

She nodded back and he left.

Throughout the next couple of days, Vision called every now and then to check in. When he'd gotten Irina, you and Wanda were ecstatic.

"Hello?" Vision asked through the call.

Wanda responded, "You're on, Vis."

He spoke, "I have retrieved Irina."

"Put her on." You told him, a smile growing on her face.

"Whoever this is, please tell this psycho to let me go." Irina said through the line.

You smiled, "Irina, it's us."