Hades

"She's slipping away." Whispered Evie as she held on to Audrey's hand. 

We were now back in Audrey's dorm room with everyone we had been with all day, plus Belle, Beast, The Fairy Godmother and Audrey's grandmother, Queen Leah.

"There is only one person in the world who might be able to do something about this, and that's Hades." Mal sighed.

Ben stopped pacing and said "Hades? He wouldn't do it. And I wouldn't risk it."

"Actually...he might do it for me." Mal continued "He's my father." Everyone looked up at the half dragon in shock, including myself.

"Well...I'll have to send guards to get him." Ben was visibly shaking.

"Maybe I could hitch a ride." Uma said. She was planning on going back to the isle "The Isle is my home, someone needs to be there to protect it."

At that point I stood from where I was sitting on Harry's lap "Well then...you'll need your best friend." I smiled. When I joined Uma, I was just a crew member and she was just my captain and now...now she's the best friend I could ever wish for.

"And your first mate." Said Harry as he stood behind us.

"The isle will be in very good hands." Mal admitted, finally tearing her gaze away from the sleeping princess in front of her.

"Can I go too?" Asked Celia "I wish I could be in both places."

"I really think that Evie was right." Said Mal, standing up "And I really think that we could have been friends Uma." She looked back at me "And we never should have left you Liz. Can we be friends again? If you'll allow it." I nodded at my four old friends "And I'm really sorry I lied to you guys, you deserve so much better than that."

"You were just trying to do the right thing." Jay piped up.

"I get it." Evie stood up.

A limo came to take Hades from the Isle and Uma, Gil, Harry and I climbed in.

"I'm sorry about this Miss Hearts." Said Belle from beside me "I can tell you are good at heart. You don't belong on the Isle." I was rendered truly speechless by her words "Neither do the rest of you. Without you, Auradon would have been destroyed."

We sat in total silence for the rest of the ride. "I really am sorry Miss Hearts." Belle whispered as the barrier opened and we entered the Isle of The Lost.

"It's Lizzie. Please." I replied before waving, giving a slight smile and heading to my home.

A/N: I KNOW THAT THIS WAS A REALLY SHORT CHAPTER BUT YEAH. THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL PROBABLY BE REALLY SHORT TOO. AFTER THAT I AM GOING TO RE WRITE THE BITS I WROTE ABOUT DESCENDANTS 2, SO IF THE RE WRITE CONFUSES YOU, JUST START FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE BOOK AGAIN.