The Knights

"Ben!" Screamed Mal "Ben could be asleep anywhere." She sighed.

"Or turned to stone." Added Celia. I always liked her, she was nasty and not afraid to speak her mind. But then Evie cover her mouth to stop her saying anything else to 'hurt Mal'. They had all gone soft.

Then the dog said that we needed to follow him because he had caught a scent of Ben's pungent cologne and he could track the king...I don't know. 

And Gil started rambling about he never had a pet on the isle, just the old stag's head hung at his dad's place. I rolled my eyes at Harry. When Uma had gone missing the two of us had to put up with this all the time. Gil never shut up.

"Hold up." Said Uma, as she ran her fingers over the wall "What's this?"

The wall was covered in scrapes and scratches of what looked like giant claws of a beast. "Any chance this was already there?" Muttered Carlos.

We looked at him and then continued to follow the dog into a long hall like room lined with suits of armour, Mal shouting for Ben all the way.

All of us went deeper into the room, Evie told Celia to stay put and to keep safe. 

Harry and I were inspecting a suit of armour when Harry ran his finger over the blade of the sword and said "I can feel ye lurking." I turned and saw that Jay was once again lurking behind us, watching, as if he didn't trust us.

"Good." Said Jay, going up to Harry's face, trying to intimidate him, but just making me laugh.

Gil was talking to Carlos about Dude. He obviously wanted a dog and he would be the perfect pet owner.

Then I started to walk with Evie, Mal and Uma. "I bet you lost some sleep thinking about me on the loose, huh." Uma started.

"No, dragons don't really lose sleep. I wonder what fried octopus tastes like." Mal tried to sass back. Pathetic.

"Okay why don't we not do this." Evie tried once more to interrupt.

"We're celebrating our differences." I smiled sickly sweet before moving back over to Uma's side with Harry and Gil.

And then one of the suits of armour moved. I tapped Harry on the shoulder "I believe we're being challenged." He said, turning to Uma, but she wouldn't listen and just kept arguing with Mal about how we should look for Audrey.

"GIRLS!" Shouted Harry when we saw the suit move again. "We have a situation." And then everyone finally turned their heads and saw the armour moving.

And then it began to talk, but in the voice of a teenage girl "You like a prince Mal, how about a knight in shining armour? Or knights..." Then a high pitched cackle came down over the room as a pink smoke made all of the knights move.

All of us tried to hold the knights back individually with the swords around the room.

Uma and Mal still wouldn't fight together and the crews agreed. But then Evie made the valid point of fighting together.

If we teamed up, we were more likely to make it out alive.

"Suit of armour strong and true, make this metal bust a move." Mal had enchanted the suits so they would copy us and how we moved.

And then they fell. We had won.

Mal and Uma were about to congratulate each other with a high five, and then they remembered the mutual loathing they held for each other. And the spirits in the room fell, when we realised that we were indeed two rival crews.

"Guys come on..." Evie was desperate for us to get along. "This was so great, we were a team, we worked together. Come on. You know what we should try? An icebreaker." She suggested and everyone groaned. "You say something you really like about the other person okay. I'll start." Her eyes scanned over us four pirates and landed on "Harry...Great accent. Now you go"

I took a possessive step towards Harry who now looked as uncomfortable as a person could possibly be.

"Is she always this perky?" Asked Uma.

"Oh it wasn't really your turn," Evie started "But thank you."

"Okay, Evie." Mal said, turning Evie around "I love you, and I love this energy, but we are very short on time, Audrey knows we're here and we need to get out ASAP."

"Where does this cheerleader bunk down?" Uma asked and I knew what she was thinking so I continued for her. It was a thing we used to do.

"Even if she's not there we could find some clues." I finished, Uma nodding along.

"Actually, she's still in the dorms, because of summer school." Evie explained.

"What!" Harry laughed "Summer School? Summer. School. No wonder she wants revenge." So I smacked his chest in an attempt to shut him up.

"I need you guys to go find Ben." Mal said to the boys "We will meet back at Evie's in two hours, okay?"

"Hold on...that sounds like Uma's plan..." I smirked.

"It was kind of the obvious plan." Mal countered.

"Uma said it first." Gil smiled childishly towards where the purple girl stood.

"Right so my plan." Uma agreed.

"Whatever." Mal said, obviously not wanting to agree that Uma had actually come up with our plan and so we made our way back out of the hall, past a frustrated Evie.

A/N: I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING WITH MY LIFE.

LOVE YOU ALL!