war zone

"no, we don't have to do that." 

jin murmurs, busily combing her hair as she muttered. "i mean..."

"are you comfortable with it?" 

their night was spent perfectly after making up, as he blows her hair dry while sitting at the edge of the bed. "i've pondered hard about what you've said.." byulyi tucks her knees close to her chest, whispering. "they have the right to know, instead of constantly fooling them."

he laughs softly. "are you comfortable with it?" he asks once again, placing his hand on her shoulders from behind before turning the blower off. byulyi smiles softly, resting her back on his chest while he hugs her from behind. 

"uh, i'm scared to see how they'll respond..." byulyi confesses, biting her lower lip while looking up at him, chuckling at the sight of his chin and nostrils greeting her. he then looks down at her, making her sigh in contentment as she finally sees him all warm. 

"but we'll manage, right?" byulyi murmurs, entangling their fingers together as he nods. "i've been too hasty before, so please let's do this once we're fine with it."

"no, it's fine." byulyi insisted, whispering. "you have a point..." she stares blankly into the wall, playing with their fingers together, before he lifts it up to kiss her hand. "no pressure, alright?" he whispers.

"i'm not gonna see you cry like earlier again." he trails-off, seeing her smile.

"we've already caused a ruckus, i guess there's no point of denying." byulyi laughs softly, sighing. "i thought you're breaking up with me."

"huh? no!" jin retorted, watching her detach her hands away from him as she faces him.

"you didn't respond!" byulyi insisted, as he laughed. "i was baffled, okay!?" he reasoned out.

"really!?"

"uh-huh!"

"well, would you look at that- being all sweet after a fight." byulyi commented, as he chuckles. "well, i ain't the one who's crying like a b- YAH!" he retorted, being tackled into the bed as she shuts him up by covering his mouth, embarrassment pooling on her, evident on her cheeks.

but it was a peaceful night in their heads, finally. they've sorted out their feelings in one conversation compressed in one night.

they finally decided to admit things when it's given to them, no longer dragging it into the edge.

finally, they were ending with a gentle kiss in the lips as he whispers his comfort with his thumbs caressing her soft cheeks , letting her rest in his arms.

~

5:00 AM. 

jin was skipping like an idiot, heading back to their dormitory with a big grin plastered on his face, silently locking the door as he tip-toes back to his room-

"hey." 

his eyes went wide as soon as he heard someone clearing his throat. he then turns to his members who were already preparing for breakfast, leaving a space for him. it made him chuckle, as taehyung smirks. "i knew it, your room was so silent!" he greeted jin with a wave, as yoongi shook his head. "i'm left alone cooking for breakfast, 'ya know." he serves egg roll on the table, while the rest of the members were still asleep or in the bathroom. 

"sorry." jin cackled, sitting beside hoseok who greeted him with a fist bump. "heard something about the '92 party." namjoon's head popped out of the bathroom after hearing him, "you fought with byul-noona?" 

everyone, except for jimin and jungkook who were still sleeping looks at him for a confirmation.

"who told you?" jin asks, a little surprised that it had reached them now that the fight was over. 

"deulie-hyung." namjoon combs his wet hair after washing, as yoongi mumbles. "where have you been last night, too?" 

jin pauses a little, remembering his conversation last night with byulyi. just the thought of her last night made him chuckle again, surprising the rest of his members.

had he gone insane?

"i have a lot of questions, but i think he's not sane to answer it." hoseok rested his leg on the chair, as taehyung chuckled. "let's ask him first, where were you last night?"

it's either he'll say that he's with the '92 group, but it'll be impossible- they've thought that he's still in a fight with byulyi. sandeul even told them that he's not with them, where would he resort?

nonchalantly picking up a piece of the egg roll, jin whispers. "from byul's house."

silence.

yoongi was dumbfounded, trying to process his confession while the rest of the members obliviously believed that it was nothing serious. "oh, so you made up?" taehyung nods his head, taking a sip of water as hoseok grins. 

why does it sound like it's no longer a surprise?

"so you're now g-" namjoon cuts himself off, frowning all of a sudden. "wait a minute." he sat immediately across seokjin with a panicked expression, as jin focuses on his phone while munching on the breakfast prepared by yoongi. "you've slept on noona's house!?"

hoseok and taehyung only realizes it by now, eyes growing wide as they spare an astonished glance towards jin. 

"WHAT!?"

seokjin couldn't even read their faces, as he nodded. "i always do."

"only the two of you," taehyung mumbles, asking in a loud voice. "why!?"

jin rolls his eyes, muttering. "because-"

"because they're fucking." yoongi deadpanned, catching all of their attention as jin blinks, a little flustered. "that's not how you... describe.. it, yoongi." he mutters, as namjoon scratches his head. "you're dating noona!?"

"yeah, we've been dating for a while." jin could only click his tongue to avoid his smile from forming, now proud that he could say it with his whole chest.

taehyung then laughs, only to let it sink as he frowns. "really?"

"yeah, really."

"it's not april to fool around!" taehyung slams his hand on the table, as yoongi scowls. "he's not kidding, taehyung!"

"why?" hoseok was still baffled.

"what do you mean why?" jin rose his brow, dramatically throwing his hand. "is there anything wrong with my byulyi?"

"oh my g-" taehyung covers his mouth, running out of the table to yell. "wake up you idiots, jin-hyung is a lovesick fool!" he slams his fist on jimin's door, while the rest of the members turned into chaos. "are you really dating?" namjoon keeps shaking his shoulders, as hoseok whimpers. "this is not happening."

"why are you so negative about it?" jin hisses, as yoongi mumbled. "because you two as a duo, will be too corny." he shook his head, slamming the thermos on the table before hearing jungkook yelling.

"jin-hyung is dating noona!?" 

"i really don't get why everyone's not getting the hint." jimin then heads out of the room.

it was no longer a surprise for the dorm to be this noisy every morning, but seokjin was baffled. it felt like he had entered a war zone without bringing any weapons against their mouths.

he heard another screech, with hoseok complaining how he would no longer unsee the view of his hyung and byulyi being a gooey couple.

for the first time, seokjin regrets this confession.

he sighs, already exhausted very early in the morning after being bombarded with loads of questions, not knowing that byulyi is experiencing the same hell with him at this time.