crisis

"no, why have i changed my mind?"

seokjin stares emptily into the notebook of hers in his nightstand, crossed legs as he whispers. "but dang, this is stressing me out..." he ruffles his hair, rolling off to the bed as he frowned. "she might hate me for this."

he keeps having internal conflicts, wondering if he should step out of his comfort zone, or if-

he has been like this for the rest of the chapters. goodness, gracious.

seokjin plops into the pillow, staring into the ceiling.

it's moon byulyi, and there's no question in liking her. but he had achieved a lot, having a special place in her heart. would he ruin it just because he wanted more?

looking back at the notebook, he sighs.

a few more days to think.

~

and those few days came, and he still had no progress.

"have you met mamamoo?"

seokjin was playing alone, mingling with any '92 liners he could meet as he was searching for byulyi since she's not around after she told him that she'll just head for the comfort room. but for a while, he was enjoying these kind of talks.

he couldn't help but laugh at how some of these people have a secret crush on idols he already knew, but the irony lives on, he has a liking on his closest friend, yet she doesn't know too.

"jin-ah, you're close with mamamoo!" baekhyun yelled, earning his attention as he drew a smirk. "well, yeah." seokjin laughs, hearing heeyeon giggle. "baekhyun has his eyes for someone in mamamoo!"

"oh, you're close with mamamoo too!" baekhyun yelled. "of course!" she winks before giggling. "well to be specific," baekhyung taps his hand on chanyeol's shoulder, surprising the taller member. "huh?"

"my member likes someone i- mfF!" baekhyun's mouth was shut as chanyeol covered his mouth, "shut up, baek!" he hisses, as jin and heeyeon watched the two argue, dumbfounded at their noise. "he likes hwasa." chanyeol defended himself, before baekhyung slings his hand away, yelling.

"well, you have an eye for moonstar!"

silence.

seokjin froze upon hearing it as heeyeon's eyes went wide too. "byulie!?" she yells, before bursting into a fit of laughter. "that's cute!" she cheers, as their whole crew adored how chanyeol's ears went red at the mention of the female rapper, except for seokjin who was still shaken from the piece of information.

how could have he forgotten that he was not the only one who likes her?

"please, i just like her flow of rapping-" chanyeol begged, before slapping baekhyun's arm. "you little-" heeyeon cuts in, muttering. "i could help you with her!"

jin's eyes then went wide, turning to heeyeon as he tilted his head in surprise.

excuse me, ahn heeyeon?

he then shifted it towards chanyeol.

"i.. huh?" chanyeol blinks in surprise, as seokjin hisses when heeyeon elbowed him. "c'mon, we need to get byulie to date!" she whispers, gritting her teeth as seokjin coughed on his words. "hah, yeah!" he yells, somehow fronting his coward-self before realizing what he has done.

nah, he won't get to that point.

"i mean, how can you tell them to date already?" seokjin suddenly changed his mind, surprising the rest.

"omo," hyuna covers her mouth, whispering. "you're dating her, aren't you?"

"huh?" the question rang on seokjin's ears, eyes going towards chanyeol and heeyeon who was anticipating his answer.