Chapter 6

Elsa's Pov

"El, can I talk to you for a sec" Lox asks.

"Uh sure." I say biting my lip nervously.

Mahogany gets up and walks outside, God I'm going to get a lecture on how I shouldn't be flirting with Gilinsky. I can feel it.

"You shouldn't be flirting with Jack!" Mahogany hissed

"Oh my god! Mags really, are you actually doing this." I groan. "Listen I know you don't want me flirting with him but I can't help it, I like him!"

"He's going to hurt you." She said.

"No he won't." I try to protest

"He's fucking dating Madison Beer." She yelled slightly loudly (a/n surprise bitches, bet you thought I wasn't going to add that in.)

"Wh-what'd you mean he's dating Madison Beer?" I some how manage to get out. God why her, out of everyone he could date he picks her. Ew! (A/n sorry if you like her lol)

"I'm sorry, the whole group knows. I don't think they're going to tell the fans yet." Mags said looking at me sympathetically.

"It's okay, I'm fine." I say. "I mean I've always had crush on him even though I never really meet him but everything you said about him was so... Nice you know and then when I meet him, he was so sweet. I'm so stupid, oh my god."

"I'm sorry El." She said.

"You know what it's fine whatever. Let's go back, they're probably wondering what's taking us so long." I smiled.

"Okay if you say you're fine, lets go." Mags sighed.

We walk back into the room and go to sit down. Part of me feels a bit angry because I thought maybe something could happen but I was wrong yet part of me knows that nothing probably would have never happened. What makes me so upset is that he was acting so flirty, it pisses me off but whatever, what can I do about it.

"El, what did Mags want?" Jack whispered smiling at me.

"Nothing relevant." I replied trying to hide my anger. Maybe it's stupid that I'm getting angry over this, I don't want to be that kind of girl.

"So Jack, how's Madison?" I asked looking at him. "I heard you guys are dating."

"Um w-we're good, how'd you know that we're together, we haven't told anyone but our family and the guys, and Mags." He said.

"Oh I just heard it somewhere." I shrugged.

Jack's POV

I was surprised when she brought up me dating Madison. Just how she said it too, weird. I took my phone out and texted Jack J.

"So she knows I'm dating Madison now and that kind of sucks, I kind of didn't want her to know. I mean I wasn't going to do anything with her because in dating someone but I didn't want her to know." - me

"You sure you wouldn't do anything, I mean just the way you look at her. You have a girlfriend G." - Johnson.

"Yeah I know, I'm not that kind of guy." - me

"I'm not saying you are, it's just you've been really flirty with her and you know that we all don't really like Madison but no one deserves to cheated on." - Johnson

"I'm not going to cheat on her and I don't know why you don't like her." - me.

He never replied, just read it, I just don't understand how none of them like her. She's so nice, sweet, kind, loving and hot but whatever, I love her. So I would never cheat on her, I would never do anything with Elsa, that's me. I wouldn't do that, right?