Chapter two

Elsa's Pov

*skip the taxi ride*

Mahogany and I were sitting on the chairs waiting for our plane to start boarding.

"Are you nervous?" Asked Mahogany

"I mean yea, a bit." I answered. "I'm scared they won't like me."

"They will, I promise." She reassured me.

"Ok." I said still nervous.

*voice over person??* (a/n wtf. Well idk what their called) "plane to L.A now boarding"

"Finally." I said excitedly as I stood up.

I heard Mahogany laughing at me. Hmph.

Mahogany and I boarded the plane and luckily we were siting beside each other. Yesss I got a window site.

"How long is the plane ride?" I asked

"Umm I have no clue." Mahogany replied

"Boo ok. Well I'm going to sleep." I told her "so night."

"I'll wake you up when we get there, if you're not already awake." She said

I just nodded and fell asleep.

*a few hours later*

"Wake up El, wake up" I felt myself being shaken awake

"Whaaat." I groaned

"We're landing" Mahogany told me

"Bloody hell did I sleep the whole time" I gasped

"Yea you did" she nodded

"Well damn" I said (a/n Carter's voice ;))

"Haha. Loser" Mahogany laughed

"Love you too" I said sticking out tongue.

The plane landed and Mahogany and I exited the plane. I love L.A it's so hot. (a/n I've never been so sorry if I get stuff wrong). We walked to go and get our luggages. I always feel like someone's going to take mine. Hopefully it never happens.

Mahogany nudges me. "Hey El isn't that yours."

"Oh yeah it is thanks." I smiled and grabbed it.

Mahogany grabbed her's and we walked outside. We were taking a taxi to the hotel cause why not.

"C'mon the cabs here" she said

"Ok" I said. I put my luggage and carry on in the trunk and got in the taxi. I looked out the window. I'm so nervous to meet them. What if they hate me. I always think of the worse possibly situation. I put my music on and closed my eyes. I should just chill and not freak out. It'll be ok hopefully.