Chapter One

Elsa's Pov

I would up to Mahogany's ring tone practically blasting from my phone "If you lame you ain't makin no noise get faded turn up with the big boys. Live fast die young that's my choice." I guess it's kinda dumb having your best

friend/un-biological sisters ring tone be the song that her and Golden covered. I reached over to my desk and picked up my phone. I also saw on my clock that it's 7:15urgh really.

"Hello" I said tiredly

"Heeey girl!!" Mahogany answered

God why are you awake right now.

"Soo the reason for the call" I questioned

"Your plane... That you know you have to catch at 8:40 to come to L.A for MagCon. Well it's not today it's tomorrow but yea" she answered

"Shit that's today. Urgh I have to get up" I groaned

"Oh it amazes me how much of a morning person you are" Mahogany said sarcastically. "You do realized I caught a flight last night so you wouldn't have to fly to L.A alone"

"You flew here just to fly back to where you leave. Aww the love" I said

"Oh shush and get dressed I'll be at your house soon. Bye" and with that she hung up

"Bye?" I hung up

I actually don't think it matters what I wear but I'm meting the boys today urgh ok well I can go cute/chill. Zayum I'm awesome. And I'm talking to myself okay then.

I was already all packed so that was good. I had to put some stuff into my carry on like my laptop and charges but that was easy. I lazily walked to my bathroom n did what everyone has to do brush my teeth and wash my face. I looked at my hair and was so happy it didn't mess up while I was asleep considering I move a lot in my sleep. My hair is like Mahogany's, I use the products she does and my hair turned out awesome.

When I was done I walked to my closet and just picked out something simple. The thing is I wasn't going simple simple cause I know we were meeting the boys after so I still wanted to look nice. I threw on some acid washed jean shorts, a pink, purple, yellow, blue tie dye crop shirt, (a/n I sound like fresh-tops. Crop shirt?? Lol I think their called that cause their longer than crop tops?) grey knee high socks and I put on black cat ears Mahogany got me. I looked at myself in mirror urgh I feel like this is too much. Can I like not be all I have to impress them. I hate that about me tbh. I blame bullies, I get hate saying "why are you insecure. Your skinny" but like that doesn't mean you can't be insecure, being called stuff still hurts. And I've lost weight, I used to be called fat and ugly. I still am even though I know I'm not. But words hurt and that's enough said.

"Ok whatever. I'll just go in this. I've seen dressier on planes than shorts and a top" I sighed.

I grabbed my luggage and carry on and brought it downstairs.

I go on twitter and just scroll. I decided I'm gonna tweet. "I'm headed to L.A for MagCon even though it's tomorrow!!! Can't wait!!'" I closes my phone and heard the door bell

I walked over to the door and opened and it was none other than Mahogany.

By the way my mom was at work. She's a nurse, so I'm home alone a lot. My dad and her got divorced when I was young. I don't really see him. I do sometimes. My mom knows who Mahogany is and so does Mahogany's family. I'm like a second daughter and sister (a/n Sky blu!!!)

"Hey Lox" I said hugging her. I call her that sometimes. You known as a nick name

"Heey" she squealed and hugged me back. "Ready to go"

"Ready as I'll ever be" I said nervously. I had left a note for my mom saying we're I was going. She already knew but best not worry.

And with that I walked out the door to the taxi that was taking us to the air port.

( to long?? What do y'all think)