006

Welcome to Fairy Tail

Everyone had their eyes on Rin, who just stood there. 

"I got an invitation from Gildarts, may I come in?" Rin broke the silence. 

The members froze, 

She's pretty. 

I can't believe that's Gildarts daughter. 

It really is Rin Castiello!

Her boobs >.< - Wendy

"Yes, yes come on in." Makarov panicked, looking around the guild to see if anything is a mess. 

Rin walked toward Gildarts, who seemed surprised. 

"What?" Rin crossed her arms. 

"I didn't think you would come so fast." Gildarts scratched his head. 

She just rolled her eyes, "What happened to, sticking next to me like a dog?" 

Gildarts smiled, dragging her to the stool to sit on. 

"Do you like milkshake?" Gildarts asked. 

Rin just stared at her so called father, weirdly. 

"Not really." Was all she said. 

Mirajane smile dropped, going to the corner. Rin, who saw that just sighed, "Can I have a milkshake, please?" 

Mirajane got back up, smiling, "Coming right up!" 

The members were watching the two person quietly, observing and listening. 

"So, this is Fairy Tail." Rin scanned the place with her eyes. 

Makarov wiggled his way through, "Welcome to Fairy Tail!" 

Rin just nodded, "I'm guessing you're the master." 

Makarov nodded his head, smiling. Rin looked back at Gildarts, getting her milkshake.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" Rin asked. 

"Anything." Gildarts smiled, taking a sip out of his beer. 

Rin took a sip out of her milkshake, and to her surprise, it wasn't that bad. 

"If I'm being honest here, this is my first time trying this." Rin took another sip. 

Mirajane, Gildarts, Makarov, and the rest stared at her. Rin just shrugged it off, "From his point of view, sweet drinks are unacceptable." 

"His, as in." Gildarts asked. 

"Grandfather." Rin answered. 

"Do you not have a good relationship with him?" Makarov asked. 

Rin looked at the master, "How can I?" 

"He's the one that made me like this." Rin spoke coldly. 

"Throwing money at me when I'm down, taking care of accidents with money, bribing people with money, everything is about money." Rin continued. 

They were quiet, again, listening. 

Rin looked over at Lucy, "You should know too, after all, you were a noble once." 

Lucy was taken back, she didn't know she remembered her. So, she just nodded in agreement. 

"Rin, can you explain what you meant by 13 years being alone?" Gildarts asked. 

Rin sighed, "Can I also have Jack Daniels?" looking over at Mirajane, and she just smiled. 

"After I turned 5 years old, grandfather seemed more distant and he changed." Rin got her drink, swirling it. 

"Being more strict, drinking more, and not caring when others bad mouth me." Rin took a sip. 

"He had told me that I cannot be a Castiello if I can't stand up for myself." Rin had no emotions. 

"But at that age, I just wanted attention. So, I would practice all the manners, instruments, planting, and more." Rin made an eye contact with Gildarts. 

"However, that was not enough to please him." Rin finished. 

Gildarts got pissed, "That story you told me about the princess, is that related to you?" 

Rin nodded, "The books that has been published, is about me." 

"How come it's a children book?" Erza asked. 

Rin finished her drink, "Good question." 

"Anyone here read my books?" Rin asked, making Wendy, Erza, Lucy, and Levy raise their hands. 

"Little kids think that the main character is the princess, what do you think?" Rin asked. 

"Isn't it about the princess?" Levy asked. 

They seem confused, "No, the main character is the witch." 

"How come?" Wendy questioned. 

"The witch wanted revenge and same goes for the princess. The princess wants revenge but then sold her soul to the witch. Meaning, they will become one." Rin simply answered, asking for more Jack Daniel. 

The girls still seem confused, and Rin sighed. 

"You guys know about the Castiello curse?" Rin asked again. 

Lucy nodded, "Where every generation, the evil witch wanting revenge magic will reside within the child?" 

Rin nodded, "Exactly, and that child is me." 

Gildarts looked at her in shock, while a certain pink and blonde hair male was observing her. 

"The witch wasn't evil at first, the way she died was unfair for her, so she started the curse." Rin finished. 

"My story, where the princess went to the witch. It's true, just not in the woods." Rin explained. 

By that time, it was already becoming dark. So, Rin decided to get ready to leave. 

"Save the rest of the questions for next time." Rin stood up. 

Before she could leave, Gildarts stopped her, "Can you tell me where you are staying at least?" 

There was silence. 

"The rumored Haunted witches house, in the forest." Rin answered before leaving.