Max, innocent yet broken.

I woke up exhausted, and my body was aching all over. I usually can handle being hit but last night my bullies went to far.

"Mom can you please bring me pain killers?"

My mother knows about what happens at school but I don't think she really cares, she acts like everything is fine and I don't blame her having a broken son isn't exactly a blast.

She sighs " Yes, next time come home early. Staying after class  to do work only leaves you vulnerable."

"Sorry mom" she brings the painkillers and I swallow them dry.

Today's my 3rd day of college and somehow I've managed to gain the reputation of 'pin head' I don't even know why they call me that.

As I'm walking down the stairs limping and bruised I eat my breakfast which consists of eggs and bacon.

"Bye mom I'll see you later"

"Bye, come home early or I won't let you in."

"Yes ma'am"

I walk out of the house and I make my way to my bike and I start to head to school as I'm driving and I stop at a light I see two girls making out in a car and I groan to myself not because of disgust but because riding a bike with a boner isn't very easy.

" just my luck I mumble"

As I look closer I'm almost shocked off my bike, I noticed that it's the twin sisters of the school most would probably freak out in disgust but I just felt my boner grow, I quickly looked away and adjusted my pants.

              Ava's point of view

As I'm waking up I feel someone to my left, I reach out and realize I was still in bed with my sister well I don't like to call her that because we certainly don't do sisterly things.

"Macy wake up"

She then groans loudly and latches onto me not letting go.

I don't know why I bother trying to wake her she's such a deep sleeper she could sleep through a hurricane.

I do the one thing I know will wake her up. I slowly trail my fingers down Macy's stomach and go lower and lower until I reach her under wear.

"Stooooopppppp" she quietly mumbled.

"Why should I Macy?" I know that I'm not going to stop even if she does get up so I keep going

As I slowly slip my fingers under her underwear I start Rub her clìt. Most people would think that this is gross but they also don't know that we have been through stuff no one should have to go through.

I see her eyes slowly flutter open and she starts to grab my hand but right before she does I slip all three of my fingers into her causing her to arche against my hand.

"Don't stop" Macy says. "I didn't plan on it" I smirk as I speed up.

I know she's close so I flip her and stick my head between her thighs and start to devour my snack.

"Ohhhh yessssss Ava don't stop" she moans loudly. She then starts to shake and convulses against my mouth and I know I've made her cum.

"Mmmmm" as I start swallowing all of her juices as they squirt into my mouth. I make sure to keep going even after she begs me to stop because I know that on the ride to the college her leg will still be shaking and twitching just giving me a reminder of what I do to her.

"You know you don't have to do that every morning Ava" she mumbled still blushing from embarrassment.

"Well  I love getting my morning drink and snack so I'm not going to stop" I say while getting up to get dressed.