"Nope."

"Okay, so Inari Ōkami is the god of," She took a deep breath. "foxes,rice, fertility,tea, sake,agri-" I had a feeling this would go on for a while. I had to cut her off.

"Oh wow cool." I heard the guy quickly run out of the door shouting, "I'm leaving!" The girl had a face of anger before quickly calming down.

"Can you please get out? Before you go you should remember to not disrespect any god here." Okay? I slowly get up from my chair and walk to the door. I'm pretty sure I did nothing wrong. Is it because I cut her off? If so, that's kind of petty. I walked out the door feeling the back of my head. I feel something wet on my fingers. I bite my lip as I saw blood dripping down my fingers. Where did this blood come from? Actually now that I think about it, my head did bang on the floor a lot. I didn't notice it though. Weird. I walked into the camp, trying to find where the blood was coming from. There wasn't a cut or anything like that. Did that drink heal me? I shouldn't have cut off that girl, at least then I could at least know what that drink was. I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see that girl I saw who ripped the gauze from my arm.

"What?"

"Just wanted to know why you just walked out of the Inari Ōkami cabin?" I glared at her for a second.

"I got my arm healed. I'm just walking back to my cabin." She breathed a sigh of relief.

"Thank god, I thought you were going to be my sibling".

"Oh." I turned around and walked away.  I stopped dead in my tracks. Where is the Fūjin cabin again? I reluctantly turned around asked the girl where the Fūjin cabin was as she walking away.

"I think it's near the Amaterasu cabin."

"Where's that?"

"Near the Fūjin cabin."

"I've known you for less than ten minutes and I already hate you." Her face quickly turned into a smile.

"Wonderful!" I felt a little annoyed with her.

"Can you just give me directions to the cabin. Please?" She stared off into space for a little bit.

"Sure." She said in a bored voice. "Just follow me." She quickly speed walked past me. I just wanted directions. I sighed as I chased after her. We walked in silence for a bit. I notice that more people were outside compared to earlier.  "So what's your name?" She asked uncomfortably.

"Why did you sound so uncomfortable?"

"I don't like the silence." 

"Ah." I liked the silence. She ruined it. "My name's Ivan."

"Cool. My name's Alice." 

"Cool."

"So," Please stop trying to break the silence. "Fūjin is your dad." 

"Yep."

"What's it like having so many siblings?"

"I don't know, got here this morning."

"Oh yeah, I forgot." There was silence for between us for a little bit. Now the silence felt weird.

"So, how long have you been at camp?" I asked.

"Uhh, ten years. Came here when I was one."

"Why so early?" She didn't respond for awhile.

"None of your business." Fair enough. We eventually walk onto a street with various creatures' corpse piled up. I see someone light a match before dropping the match on a corpse. The pile of corpses quickly burst into flames then to ash, all in less than a second. I sigh as Alice and I walk past the pile. "God that smells." She said while pinching her nose.