Aaliyah sighed and did what he said.

They put him in the back seat of Dre's car and once Aaliyah shut the door she got a text.

"Come on and get in the car. We got a good drive to go", he said as he got in the drivers' seat.

Aaliyah read the message before getting in the car.

MESSAGE:
Carmen: 😍😍hey twin! I'm in the city. I wanted to surprised you at your house but then I remembered I don't know where you live... so where do you stay?😭😂😂

Aaliyah read the message and started thinking.

Ace reaches over and opened the passenger door. "Get in the fucking car", he said.

Aaliyah got in the car.

———————————————————

A few hours later, Ace had Dre sitting in some abandoned building, tied up to a chair with his legs tired together too. Ace got a bucket of water and poured in on him and Dre woke up and closed his eyes so the water wouldn't get In it.

"How'd you sleep?", Ace asked.

Dre looked up to see Ace and Carmen standing next to him who he thought was Aaliyah

"Baby go to the car and get the stuff", Ace said.

Carmen nods and begins to walk. She didn't speak because of her accent.

"Oh word?", he said said to Carmen. "Wait til I get out here". He started to try to get out but couldn't.

"Nah bruh see you ain't going no where until I get my money", he said.

"Yo money??", Dre asked. "Boy you must be out yo rabbit ass mind. I don't even know who the fuck you are"

"My rabbit ass mind?? But yet I fucked Aaliyah", he said. "And it was good as fuck too. Better than what I remembered before I went to jail"

Dre started to get mad.

Carmen came back with Dre's duffle bag.

"Nah. You not about to use my own shit on me", Dre said.

"Bitch this mind now.. I won't have to use anything if you just wire me what I ask for?", Ace said.

"I'm not wiring you shit", Dre said looking at Ace. Suddenly he looked at Carmen who was standing at the table looking at him. Something caught his attention so he kept starring.

"Ay bitch I'm talking to you", Ace said.

Carmen looked at him. Dre noticed how calm and relaxed she was compared to earlier.

"Nigga", Ace said.

Dre rolled his eyes and looked at him. "What?", Dre asked.

Suddenly everybody heard something outside.

"Who the fuck is that", Ace asked as he looked at Carmen.

Carmen shrug her shoulders.

Ace took his gun and walked outside.

"Where's Aaliyah?", he asked.

Carmen began walking to him. "How did you know it was me?", she asked as she started to untie him.

"I told you when I was New York there I tired to see a difference between yall", he said. "Found one"

Carmen untied the rope from around his legs.

"Where's Aaliyah?", he asked.

"We got bigger fish to fry", she said as she handed him a machine gun out the duffle bag. "How you got some bullets in there"

Dre cocked his gun back. "Aaliyah ain't our there right?", he asked.

"No. She's with Keyanna", she said.

"Why?", he asked.

"Stop asking questions and kill that nigga", she said.

"Wait", he said.

Ace walked back in and Dre shot him multiple times without getting go of the trigger.

"Stop", Carmen said.

Dre stopped.

Carmen started at him.

"Sorry...", Dre said. "He said something I can't like"

"Chye... I fear for my sister", Carmen said as she started walking to the door then Dre followed.

"Hey, you mind telling me what's going on? Cause right now, yea your sister should be fearing me", he said.

"We'll Talk about it in the car", she said.

————————————————-

Aaliyah took Keyanna to Dre's house in Marietta, Georgia.

"Listen. I promise you'll be good here alright. I just wanna be sure that Ace don't have nobody looking for you", Aaliyah said.

Keyanna nods.

Aaliyah gets a text from Carmen saying that the job is done.

"They killed him", Aaliyah said softly as she looked down.

"Good", Keyanna said.

Aaliyah looks at Keyanna. "They're on the way now", Aaliyah said. "DaQuan knows the address right?"

"Yea", Keyanna said.

"Okay good", Aaliyah said.

"...I just wanna say thank you for making sure I'm good", Keyanna said.

"You always do that same for me", Aaliyah said with a smile. "I just hope Dre isn't mad at me"

"He shouldn't be ", Keyanna said.

Aaliyah nods. "I need to get those snacks out the car. I'm a little hungry", Aaliyah said as she got up. "I'll be right back"

"Okay"

Aaliyah got up and walked down the hall and outside the house. She opened the car door and got the bag out the car and shut the door. Suddenly she heard two shots go off and she dropped the bag and ran inside. She got into the room and Keyanna was laying on the bed bleeding. She was still alive but it looked back.

Aaliyah began to cry. "Oh my gosh. Keyanna stay with me", she said.

"I- I - can't", Keyanna said.

"No stay! You need to keep your eyes okay", Aaliyah said.

"Ok", keyanna said softly.

Suddenly Carmen and Dre come running in because they heard gun shots while driving.

They paused and look. They knew she was getting ready to die and it was nothing anybody could do about. They seen it too many times in their life not to know.

"Don't just look! Help me! Help her!", Aaliyah yelled.

Dre and Carmen watched Keyanna as she slowly stopped breathing.

"Key?", Aaliyah said. "Key wake up"

Keyanna didn't say anything.

"Key wake up!", Aaliyah shouted.

Dre grabbed Aaliyah who was covered in Keyanna's blood. "Baby she's gone", Dre said.

Aaliyah put her face in his chest, crying. "This is my fault", she cried.

"You tried", he said. "You tried"

Aaliyah continued to cry.

TO BE CONTINUED...