When he decided that it was time to stop and go they went on their way to WWW. On their way over to the shop they never noticed the two pair of eyes that were latched on the two the whole time, or more specifically, Harry. When the owners of the said pairs of eyes figured that Draco was currently paying the least amount of attention they decided to strike.

Two pairs of arms shot around Harry and pulled him into a sandwich embrace. When Draco noticed that Harry was no longer in front of him, Draco quickly raised his want at the culprits. When he saw who had their arms around Harry he lowered his wand and almost aw'd at the sight.

There, in front of him, was Fred and George embracing Harry into a tight bear hug, silently cooing at how adorable he is. Harry, not knowing how to react, just stood there as straight as a pole, unmoving.

When Draco saw Harry look at him pleadingly, the older boy only smirked. When Harry saw this he pouted and tears came to his eyes making him look something like an angel.

"So this is the adorable," Fred began.

"Kid Harry we've heard so much about." George finished. Draco raised a perfectly manicured eyebrow at their display of twinness. (Please do excuse my English, I may be a native born of America but I often make my own words up or and letters to words and spell them completely wrong because I say them wrong. If I do in fact do this, please do not hesitate to inform me. Except for my twinness)

"How do you guys know about Harry?" Draco asked incredulously.

"Our foolish little brother." Fred said heatedly as his grip on Harry tightens.

"Yes. He told us all that had happened. The whole thing! Though he did leave a few things out." George said while looking at his extra appendages. "We were so pissed at him."

Harry, being smothered by the two, tried to make himself be as little as possible and shrank in on himself. The twins noticing this, released their embrace of him, but instead swung him up on their shoulders. Harry released a shriek of surprise.

"Let's go inside the shop so we can privately discuss things" Fred suggested as the two started for their store, not waiting for Draco's answer. When they got to the store the twins put Harry down and George went and switched the shop sign to closed. The twins then led them to the back of the shop and they gathered around the sitting room. As the adults exchanged pleasantries, nobody noticed as Harry slipped away and out the back door.