Chapter 4

The first place Draco and Harry was Honeydukes. When Harry saw all the candy his eyes lit up as though it were Christmas day. It took all Draco had to hold Harry back from running off and stealing the loads of candy. By the end of the visit, Draco was loaded with five bags full of pure candy, three of them full of nothing but blood lollys. Harry stole a lolly from the bag and shoved it in his mouth before running off to their next destination, Draco struggling from behind to keep up. As they went from shop to shop, looking at all the interesting things for sale, the crowd of both men and women grew and followed, each trying to get a look at the young Harry Potter and trying to touch his ears or pet his tail.

When Draco lost sight of Harry he began to panic. Looking around, he tried to find the five year old kit but through the large crowd he couldn't see five feet ahead of him. When he heard a familiar yip, Draco automatically shot off in that direction in hopes of that yip belonging to his beloved. Draco almost paused as he wondered where the thought had appeared from. Why would he call his rival for seven years his beloved. He shrugged it off as him being the mate to the young kit or that he was simply falling for the boy's charms. Never did he think that he was falling for Harry himself.

When he pushed through the crowd, he found Harry with a little girl who was curiously pulling on one of his tails. Draco released the girl's grasp of Harry's tail and handed her to her mother, making sure to give her a bone chilling glare.

When Harry looked up at him with tears in his eyes, Draco felt his heart break in two. He looked back at the mother of the girl and his gaze hardened.

"You should have more control over your child! What kind of a mother are you? Are you teaching your kids that it's okay to go and touch people who don't want to be touch, especially when they're obviously show their discontent?!" The woman grabbed her child and left with tears streaming down her face. "And what are the rest of you looking at. Go do your own thing. If you don't leave us alone I will not be responsible for my own actions." The people only stared. "Leave!" He bellowed. Everybody scampered off. He sighed in relief of getting rid of a major problem and turned to face Harry. Draco knelt down and gathered the kit into his arms.

"You alright, luv?" He asked softly. The little boy sniffled but nodded none the less.

"Yeah, I just did not like it when she touched my tail." His tails twitched a bit as he said this. Draco moved his hands over to the tail that was hurt and began to softly massage the irritated tail.

"Here?" He asked. Harry gave a small nod as he moaned with pleasure and began to purr lightly. Draco marveled at this. It must be something only a mate can do, he realized. It's probably a privilege only given to the mate and only the mate can give him pleasure like this. Draco didn't care that he was in public or the fact that he currently looked like a pedophile even though the actual age of the kit was eight-teen years old. He was currently in awe world of his own and immensely enjoying the reactions that he was receiving from Harry.