Chapter 38

Erica's pov....

Rise and shine and its beautiful weather  in Baguio, yes they're here in Baguio, our wedding Day at natupad din and pangarap niya na Baguio Cathedral Church ganapin ang kasal to witness our vows of love and everlasting happiness, It was two months ago on her birthday, Marc proposed on her.

Flashbacks...

"Babe, where here!"Marc

"Oh, sorry nalatulog ako sobrang pagod"

"Ayos lang yun, your still pretty even when you sleep."while touching her soft face.

When she totally awake and looked outside the window she wondered why their house is dark. Hindi naman brownout at may ilaw naman sa kapitbahay. Kahit nagtataka sabay parin silang pumasok sa bahay at bigla siyang kinabahan baka my nangyari sa magulang niya habang wala siya.

From the time she enter the door and on  the light, her parents is there his parents is there and some close friends.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

"Did you like it?!"

When she turn around  Marc is kneeling down with  his red velvet box

"Will you marry me? I thought I wont see you again when you left me, and I was scared that I wont see your perfect smile, your  face who gives me reason to  laugh and when  I saw you that night,  im sure to my self that your the perfect wife and would be a perfect mom of our kids.Would you accept me as your life time partner? "

She cant talk and answer while her eyes keep on pouring the tears, tears of joy,she never expect too soon but when she hears those words from him she has no doubt to accept his love.

" of course"

He wear the ring to her as a sign of their  love.

"I love you"

"I love you too!"

At biglang nagpalakpakan ang mga taong nasa paligid nila, at parang ngayon lang niya naalala na my mga kasama sila.

"Nagustuhan mo ba ang party na hinanda ko para sayo?"

" ikaw my idea nito?"

"yup,kasama narin sa plan yung pag punta natin ng Tagaytay to set all this things."

She look the arrangement of the place and its so simple  and romantic and  there is one picture there na hindi niya matandaan kung kelan kinuhanan and there is a caption," I want to marry this woman"

" I took that picture while you where facinated, and you looked so innocent and amazing that time na sabi ko sa sarili ko hindi ako titigil gat hindi ka nagiging akin " 

"Masyado na kayong nalalanggam dyan"Glai

"Inggit ka lang! Si Liam mo nandon din kausapin mo, kanina pa tingin ng tingin sayo"Rose

"Maduling siya kakatingin hindi ko siya kakausapin!" at nilapitan si Dave kaibigan ni Marc

Liam is also a close friend high school friend actually and they live in the same subdivision, mabait naman ito at hindi nga siya makapaniwala gang ngayon na gay daw ito, it doesn't look to his personal appearance pero sino ba naman siya to judge him.

"Congrats Erica! Pare, ingatan mo kaibigan namin"  Liam

End of flashback......

Pag naiisip niya yung time na yun parang hindi parin siya makahinga at hindi makapaniwala. Sa dami ng pinagdaanan nila ni Marc, they still have each other and now ikakasal na nga sila at sa lugar kung san naging witness sa kanilang namuong pagmamahalan. Actually its just a simple wedding, and shes looking forward for their once in a life time nuptial. A remarkable event to their lives on how to start their new chapter as a couple.

Sensiya na po naisingit ko si Liam at Glai, coz im planning a short story for them..

one more chapter at matatapos na po ito...

Salamat po sa mga naghintay...