Chapter 34 (Unedited)

I hope napakilig ko kayo sa rose thing ni Marc....

While doing this, I'm into sentimode listening can't cry hard enough...

Happy reading.... '_'

Marc's Pov....

Last night was unexpected for him, those words his practising before was  never had a chance to spill, he was overwhelmed seeing her on that spot wearing dress in a very simple but alluring way. He lost his tongue when he got the chance to talk.

Now that I found her I won't missed a single chance to win her back. Their parents will help him out how to soften her heart.

This day he send her a  bud of rose in different colors  which symbolise meaning.

Now his standing infront of the door for  the completeness of the remaining roses is in his hand.

Pagbukas ng pintuan nasa harapan niya ang babaeng aalayan ng mga bulaklak at inabot ang pink na rose.

"Thank you.......for this chance"

At sunod na inabot niya ang thorn-less rose.

"Love at first sight..... The first moment my eyes set on you,i was into spell that someone arrowed my heart and be inlove with you,that day when we met was not by accident but I just cant stop following you the whole day you where fascinating with new things and my eyes loved the views seeing your pretty face and amazed with simple but very catchy face"

The third rose is Red...

"I love you....  from yesterday,today and tomorrow. From that first sight in the bus up to the last breath of my life and I admit during the time you where out of my sight. I was like in a living hell but now I found you I will ever leave my eyes on you"