Chapter 30

Marc's pov.....

He cant concentrate from his paper works, his wrong when he think this would be the best reliever for his restless mind on where to find Erin he dont want to lose hope to find her, and just now his parent mentioned that they were having a dinner tonight with the girl who'ss going to be her wife, he wants to stop it coz his still hoping that he will find Erin and later introduce to his parents but destinies dont bare with him. He hire a person who can trace Erin but until now no progress to his searching.

"Son, are you alright?"dad

"Huh? Yes of course!"

"Why you looked to tense?"

"Dont tell me your worried about the dinner tonight, dont worry son your tito's daughter is so lovely to resist and I'm sure you will like her"

"Of course dad!"

He dont want to argue and bother to mention about Erin. He already made a plan that if ever he find Erin, he will talk to the daughter of tito Errol and explain to her that he love someone else. It would easy for him to convience her, for now he need go with the flow of the situation for his parents admiration.

He miss Erin so much and his not losing  faith that one day they will meet again and keep her in His arms.... He missed the way she laugh and her smile, her sweetness her Erin....