Chapter 32

I wont keep  long and i update now, I know theres someone there whos waiting for UD

Pls.dont forgef to vote....

Thank you

Marc's POV.....

His on way home, parang ayaw pa  sana niyang umuwi but his mom called again to remind about the dinner and she said dont be late at nakakahiya daw sa mga bisita.

Wala pa naman siya sa mood ngayon at katatapos lang nilang mag usap nung detective na inupahan niya at ni isang maliit na pag asa o balita wala itong maireport sa kanya at gusto na niyang sigawan at palitan ito.

He keep on thinking on her and wondering about the letter she wrote, why she kept her real name to him and she said there that shes going to marry, thus that mean hindi totoo yung mga pinakitang pagmamahal nito sa kanya. Many  reasons why he wants to find her, those unanswered question to his mind that keep on hunting him. His hoping that its never  too late na makita niya ito bago man lang siya ikasal kung totoo ngang ikakasal siya.

"Yes, im coming just give me 5 mins. mom" and dropped the fone.

After he off the engine, he immediately run to the door.

"Sorry, did I keep you wait?"

Is he hallucinating? may be his keep on thinking too much about Erin  thats why his starring with her now.

"Ikaw?"Erin