Chapter 31

ERICA'S POV........

Nasa loob siya ng kanyang kwarto upang magbihis at mag ayos and she wear the dress she bought yesterday, its above the knee and the cut is quit simple but elegant and she apply a very light make up.   Sinabihan na siya ng kanyang mommy at exact 7:30pm they leave the place and go to Enrico's residence for their dinner, shes a bit nervous, this is thE first time that she' s going to meet the man, shes meeting the man who will be her partner for the rest of her life. And she  dont know what would be her reaction on their first sight.

Bahala na, basta ang importante hindi ko mabigyan ng kahihiyan ang parents niya, ganon niya kamahal ang mga magulang nya.

On their way she can't avoid thinking about Marc, she missed him especially their strolling time, his caring and sweetness, remind her to hug him tight when they ride the motorbike,  Those simple memories gives her heartache again.

"Anak relax, magdidinner lang tayo and have some small talk."

"ok lang po ako mom"

"Kanina pa namin napapansin na masydo kang tahimik at parang ang lalim ng iniisip mo."

"Hindi ko lang po kasi alam kung ano gagawin ko at sasabihin ko sa kanila" dahilang sagot niya sa ina.

"Just be your self anak, kilala mo naman sila diba?"

" Yes mom, but I never met their son even before"

" Mahiyain ang batang yun laging takot humarap sa bisita pero mabait naman."

They're early when they arrived the place and they still need to wait for their son before they start the dinner.

"How are you hija, musta ang bakasyon? We heard that you went to a  long holiday"

"Ok naman po" nakangiting sagot niya sa ginang.

Beep,beep,beep....

Oh my, oh my, his here...
What will I do, pls help me Lord...

"Sorry, did I keep you wait?"