Chapter 23 » "Innappropriate beach fun"

IM SO SORRY FOR THE LIMA PICTURE BTU OH MY GOHD

Brook's POV.

The same day, still on the beach.

It makes me sad. I haven't heard from Justin in four days, what if something happened to him? I highly doubt it, though. A guy like Justin is able to protect himself when he needs it. But that doesn't mean that I trust that everything's fine.

But why doesn't he answer my calls? Did I do anything? Is it my fault? I don't know what I did, but that's who I am, blaming myself for everything. I really need to stop doing that. It's not good.

In three days we're going to New York for Vidcon. I got a groggy memory of being in New York, I don't know with who because I can't remember. It really sucks to not remember. But maybe it's good that I don't remember? I don't know.

"Are you awake?" Marcus asked as I laid on his chest. I groaned as his chest rumbled from him laughing. I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"You look like a little baby kitten, aww!" Marcus cooed at me and I rolled my eyes before laying back down on his warm chest. He put an arm around my waist and kissed my head. I kissed his chest and he shivered. I chuckled.

"Hey!" Someone yelled and I looked up as I recognized the voice. I looked around and spotted them walking along the beach.

Holy fuck. Wow. WOW.

They looked at me and I looked around to see if they were looking at something else, but it was only me and Marcus left. The others had gone to the city that was near the beach to look in the beach shops.

Liam chuckled as him, Niall and Harry looked at me in amusement. I got up from Marcus and he rolled into his stomach, falling fast asleep. I stood up and walked towards them. Liam gave me a warm smile as both Niall and Harry smirked as their eyes traveled up and down my body. I winked at the three of them as I walked past them and got into the water. I shivered as I out my feet in but walked so it reached my waist. I knew they were behind me since I heard them get into the water too. I looked back and saw them swimming towards me so I went deeper into the water to where I couldn't reach the ground.

Suddenly someone had their arms around my waist and was hugging me close to their body as I giggled. Liam let go of me and I chuckled before I swam down under the water, keeping my eyes open. I got up a few meters from them and wiped my eyes with my hands.

They were all looking at me before Harry swam towards me, a sly smirk tugging on his lips.

All of a sudden, 'something dragged me underwater' so I swam down so it looked like something had gotten me before staying under the water.
It felt nice to be underwater, no problems, nothing. Everything was quiet and my eyes were closed as my hair flew around the water, probably looking like seaweed. After twenty seconds, I swam up but only to my nose so I could see what they were doing. All three were running around like idiots, trying to find me under the water. I swam underwater towards Harry and grabbed his foot, dragging him underwater too. I let go and swam up, laughing as Harry got up shortly after, looking rather humiliated before he spotted me and started smirking. My smile dropped as fast as you could say anything and I turned around, swimming (you could call it running) away from him as fast as I could as I realized he was going to get his revenge one way of another.

Sadly for him, I was about ten meters before him as I ran up on the beach with Harry chasing after me. The hot sand felt nice between my toes and the warm sunlight hitting my wet body made me shiver. I was actually surprised that no paps or fans had found them yet as I continued running along the water. I heard Harry's footsteps coming closer and close and looked back, seeing him only a couple of meters away from me.

His smirk had been replaced by a smile as the both of us was laughing. He reached for my hand and grasped it, making me fall back a little. I lost my balance and fell backwards, landing on top of him. We landed with a thump on the wet sand, small and warm waves splashing over our bodies. We were both trying to control out breaths.

Harry turned me around so I was laying with my stomach on his stomach, facing him. His green eyes scanning my face as he then smiled, focusing back on my eyes again. His face was glistening from the water and his green eyes seemed to shift into an even greener color as the sunlight hit his face. Some of his wet, brown curls was stuck to the side if his face. I started laughing and put my head in the crook of his neck as he started laughing too. We both burst out laughing, his voice was raspy and I shivered as his fingers slowly graced over my lower back. I started playing with the tips of his wet hair and I felt him shiver under me.

"Excuse me! There's children's here!" A lady's voice spoke above us and we both looked up, seeing an old lady looking down at us, pissed. Her cheeks rosy, almost as if she was blushing. Because of Harry.

"We were just playing around, nothing inappropriate." Harry spoke as I got up. I helped him up as well. The lady looked us both up and down before shaking her head disappointingly, walking away. I don't know why, but I felt ashamed.

Harry and I walked back to where Niall and Liam had gotten up from the water. Niall was laughing at Harry because Harry's backside was covered in sand. I started laughing too as Harry pouted and dragged me back down into the water with him, claiming it was my fault he was sandy because I had landed on him. I just laughed and let him drag me back into the water. He dived in and came up a few seconds later, shaking his head, water flying everywhere as he 'swooshed' his hair back on place. We then ended up splashing each other for the next twenty minutes. When we got up later, I might have pulled a muscle or two from laughing so hard. It wouldn't surprise me if Harry had pulled a muscles for real because he was laughing so much and hard.

All four of us got to where our towels were and sat down in them. I laid down on my stomach with Niall beside me, keeping my ankles off the towel. We started talking about something which I didn't really pay attention too. I played around with my feet in the sand.

I couldn't stop thinking about the look in the Lady's eyes when she saw me. She looked at me with such disgust and it made me feel so ashamed of myself and I don't know why.

People shouldn't affect me this way that easily. I know I wasn't thinking about the lady.

I was thinking of Justin and the way he makes me feel and have made me feel for such a short time. It made me wonder why. Why am I feeling like I am? He shouldn't be able to make me feel like this. He shouldn't be able to make me question my own feelings.

So if he isn't supposed to do that, why is it happening?