Chapter 26 » Arrows

Brook's POV

"Oh my god, theres so many people." I woke up by the sound of Joe's voice right next to me. I opened my eyes and looked around. We were still in the car and as he noticed that I was awake, he smiled at me and patted his chest. I laid back down in his chest and listened to his steady heartbeat.

"Sorry guys. there's too much people, you'll have to walk from here." the driver said and I sat up. Practically everyone except for Joe and Zoe had fallen asleep. Everyone groggily say up and yawned. I chuckled. I took up my pocket mirror from my bag and almost got a heart attack when I saw my hair.

"Oh my..." I said as I tried to fix my hair.

"You look fine. Don't worry." Marcus said as he chuckled. I rolled my eyes and continued fixing my hair. He snatched the mirror from me and I groaned.

"Marcus, please." I grinned and he tossed it to Joe who took it. He looked at his reflection before winking at himself. I rolled my eyes while smiling before u snatched it back.

"Hey!" He said and I pouted.

After a few minutes we all got out of the car and walked to the back to get all of our suitcases. After we all had gotten them we tried our best to hide our faces from fans as we walked inside the airport.

"It's better if we split into like two." Marcus said and we all nodded, agreeing that it was the best for everyone. I walked with Zoe.

We all said goodbye, deciding to meet at the plane later.

"Okay, we need to sort these things out." I said and nodded towards out suitcases.

"I know." Zoe said and we started walking towards the checkin for the suitcases. It was a long line so we had to queue for a few minutes.

As we were almost at the front and it was almost our turn to check in the luggage, Zoe nudged me and I looked at her. She nodded towards a group of boys looking at us, or should I say, checking us out.

Suddenly I saw a familiar face and waved at him. He waved back and smiled.

"What?" Zoe looked confused as to why I would have waved to some strange, attractive guy.

"I accidentally numbed into him s few days ago. his name is Jack." I said and she nodded. I looked back at the group and they were all talking to Jack. I assume he explained how he knew me as well.

After we had checked in our luggage we decided to get something to eat since we were both hungry so we went to a Starbucks to get something for our craving stomachs.

"We're so white." Zoe chuckled and I nodded along, trying to decide what I would choose.

Suddenly I felt someone grab my hand loosely before letting go. I looked back, confused as hell until I caught the familiar eyes behind the dark sunglasses. I would always recognize him.

Liam smiled cheekily at me and I rolled my eyes playfully before turning my head back to the menu before I felt someone grab my butt. I shrieked and turned around frowning. I glared at Niall where he stood with his arms crossed beside Liam who's back was turned towards me. Niall smirked before blowing an invisible kiss. I shook my head and mouthed "fuck you" as I smiled before turning back to the menu once again.

"What are you gonna get?" I asked and Zoe looked at me.

"Coffee and fruit salad." She said and I nodded.

"You?" She asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know, fruit salad and like, the pink juice." I said and Zoe burst out laughing.